DDC XVI - Here because Fed allows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I've posted this before, in some thread back yonder...

but here is the model of the insides of Space Mountain at Disneyland. You can actually follow the track from start to finish all the way around. It's pretty cool.

2008-0519-105.jpg

Neat. :thumbsup2

The storage shed & conductor's break room at the New Orleans Square / Frontierland train station at Disneyland... also used as the train depot in the "Two Brothers" segment of the American Adventure at Epcot.

2008-0519-127.jpg

Concept art for my favorite attraction, circa 1963. The shell was constructed then, and it stood vacant until it finally opened in August 1969.

2008-0519-106.jpg

Thanks for the help, guys. Yeah, it's a nice collection. When those clowns in DC bankrupt the gov't and my pension goes up in smoke, it will be all we'll have to sell to feed ourselves. Of course, everyone else will be broke, but maybe i can barter with the road warriors.

The view from the Disneyland Monorail, having left the park, traveling along Harbor Blvd, getting ready to turn west and cross through Disney California Adventure & the Grand Californian Hotel making it's way to the Downtown Disney station.

2008-0519-086.jpg

Here's a view on the way back from Downtown Disney, getting ready to go back IN to Disneyland.

2008-0519-085.jpg

Wouldn’t we all…

rotfl2:

I'm about 50 miles to the West now, but passing through on Friday

Wed-Sat with just me & my 4 yr. old (and Mother-in-law. Story time later).

I'm thinking Wednesday at the Coronado Springs pool, with Dinner & dancing at Port Orleans - Riverside with Bob Jackson.

EMH at MK on Thursday, With dinner.... somewhere:confused3?

Friday, MAYBE Blizzard Beach, MAYBE Monorail Touring and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Then dinner at Captain Cooks, with Poly beachfront fireworks.

What do you all think? It seems light, but solid enough, if it's warm enough to swim.

(I'm going for a REAL vacation in June, so nothing need be rushed).

Sounds good to go to me.

I'm sure I've posted this before, in some thread back yonder...

but here is the model of the insides of Space Mountain at Disneyland. You can actually follow the track from start to finish all the way around. It's pretty cool.

2008-0519-105.jpg

Now *THAT* is cool:thumbsup2

Thanks for the help, guys. Yeah, it's a nice collection. When those clowns in DC bankrupt the gov't and my pension goes up in smoke, it will be all we'll have to sell to feed ourselves. Of course, everyone else will be broke, but maybe i can barter with the road warriors.

No kidding....I keep wondering when those same clowns are going to take a hit on their salaries or benefits...

I'm thinking....never.

And here's a view as the Monorail as it turns back in to the park.

2008-0519-084.jpg

Actually, no in looking at this again, larger, I'm wrong. The train has left the Downtown Disney station, and is crossing Disneyland Drive to head back to the park - it isn't ready to go in again yet.

This thread may be closed before I have anything interesting or useful to say, but I thought I'd get in one more post before it shuts down.

:thumbsup2

The ESPN Zone at Disneyland's Downtown Disney. I had dinner there while there recently in January. I've only eaten there twice in the last decade + since it's been there.

2008-0519-040.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter