DDC XVIII - Spring Fever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norm, any packages arrive today?

His package was intercepted by the girl in the next car...

5f409d3bbfeb7d06ac27-1024.jpg

Norm's dream ownage... :lovestruc

I think this is the first time I have been in before page 10 so I must be living right.

Actually I was avoiding looking at the 1040 forms.:headache:

Severe thunderstorms rolling in and the lights are flickering. Looks like an early night and no work on the IRS forms for me. :thumbsup2

When I got home today the old thread was still up and running!!! Take a nap and we have been evicted and already set up a new residance...Good Job Don for not letting us remain homelss!!!:thumbsup2

Yesterday we got our income tax return:cool1: Today we found our we have to replace the heatpump! :confused3 Easy come easy go!!! One unralted note I called the bank to inquire about refinancing our mortgage...the old interest rate ws 5%...going to lock in for 15 years at 3.12%...gonna go ahead and borrow enough to pay off both cars and heat pump and it will still ower our current house payment over 100 bucks a month!:worship:

Took the kids to see a movie this afternoon.

It's March Break here, so they had some older flicks for $2.00

We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, it was my first Alvin film - was actually pretty good.

Film classic.

Looks like the boys are having fun with another closing. I guess I will sneak in here and get a post in before this one gets closed :rotfl2:

The race is over. Time to return to conversation.

Yes, the spread sheets. Only 800 posts behind Randall.

Norm, any packages arrive today?

Nope. Email from Apple they lost my iPad. I called. They credited my account for the case and said maybe Fri or Monday.

When I got home today the old thread was still up and running!!! Take a nap and we have been evicted and already set up a new residance...Good Job Don for not letting us remain homelss!!!:thumbsup2

Yesterday we got our income tax return:cool1: Today we found our we have to replace the heatpump! :confused3 Easy come easy go!!! One unralted note I called the bank to inquire about refinancing our mortgage...the old interest rate ws 5%...going to lock in for 15 years at 3.12%...gonna go ahead and borrow enough to pay off both cars and heat pump and it will still ower our current house payment over 100 bucks a month!:worship:

That is awesome about the re-fi, not so great about the heat pump :headache:

I'd love to say no, but they did let Barry in (see above), so why not. :thumbsup2

Welcome! :cool1:

Ahhhhh....my position of Dis Dad's Club pinata is safe...:sad2:

Severe thunderstorms rolling in and the lights are flickering. Looks like an early night and no work on the IRS forms for me. :thumbsup2
Fill out your tax forms by candle light - just like Abraham Lincoln did.

Coolio....new thread.:banana:

What's up fellas?
Hi Fed! We were wondering while closing the last thread if you could supply us with some of the "nice" night vision goggles so we can sneak onto the expensive golf courses at night. You cool with that?

Awe man. Didn't even make the second page :sad2:

I've only made first page once.

Yep, and now we can return back to a slower pace, as we enjoyed in XVII for quite a while.

I'm off to see how dinner's coming along, and get my son over to driving school.

See you guys later.

Absolutely.

Final Totals

stopher1 469
AirGoofy 376
twokids0204 277
Cinderella's Fella 189

Once again, the big offenders come out to play.

:thumbsup2

Hi Fed! We were wondering while closing the last thread if you could supply us with some of the "nice" night vision goggles so we can sneak onto the expensive golf courses at night. You cool with that?

I think I might be able to come up with something...I'm assuming this is during the reunion..because the next generation is due out this summer:cool1:

hey, how you doing?

Fair to Middlin'.

Honestly I've been running ragged. Lots of turnover and transfers at work. Trying to get ahead since I'm going to be gone all next week...Myrtle Beach until Tuesday, in office Wednesday morning, heading to Lake Okeechobee for some Bass Fishing Wednesday afternoon until Sunday (Sorry tutter):thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Which means must get much done prior to leaving. Especially after being in class learning how to shoot people with paint bullets all last week (Instructor Techniques for Non-Lethal Ammunition)...which means teaching Agents how to do force on force training with other agents, not actually shooting the public (I know Barry, you're disappointed with that)

One unralted note I called the bank to inquire about refinancing our mortgage...the old interest rate ws 5%...going to lock in for 15 years at 3.12%...gonna go ahead and borrow enough to pay off both cars and heat pump and it will still ower our current house payment over 100 bucks a month!:worship:

Excellent!
Well, about the refi that is. Sorry you have to use some of that gain on unexpected repairs.

Actually, we just closed on a refi this past Monday. For us it ended up being the equivalent of nearly an 11% raise in take home income. Being as my salary has been steadily declining for about six years that will be helpful to say the least.

Yes, the spread sheets. Only 800 posts behind Randall.

I suspected you’d be pleased with the results.

Ahhhhh....my position of Dis Dad's Club pinata is safe...:sad2:

You’re irreplaceable and you know it.

. Especially after being in class learning how to shoot people with paint bullets all last week (Instructor Techniques for Non-Lethal Ammunition)...which means teaching Agents how to do force on force training with other agents, not actually shooting the public (I know Barry, you're disappointed with that)

Anyway we can nominate specific people for targets? None of these upstanding Disdads, but I have a few people in my town in mind.

I think I might be able to come up with something...I'm assuming this is during the reunion..because the next generation is due out this summer:cool1:

Fair to Middlin'.

Honestly I've been running ragged. Lots of turnover and transfers at work. Trying to get ahead since I'm going to be gone all next week...Myrtle Beach until Tuesday, in office Wednesday morning, heading to Lake Okeechobee for some Bass Fishing Wednesday afternoon until Sunday (Sorry tutter):thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Which means must get much done prior to leaving. Especially after being in class learning how to shoot people with paint bullets all last week (Instructor Techniques for Non-Lethal Ammunition)...which means teaching Agents how to do force on force training with other agents, not actually shooting the public (I know Barry, you're disappointed with that)

paint bullets, not shooting the public. that is disappointing:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter