• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy Saturday Guys.

Not much done here so far, just watching the World Cup. Fun games to watch so far today.

And you would be getting your leg done for free if you were still a subject of Her Majesty....

I can use your id and fly over there. That may be cheaper?

Happy Saturday Guys.

Not much done here so far, just watching the World Cup. Fun games to watch so far today.

Yep, well played Iceland. We found out that it is really difficult to break down that system.

That was a fun game to watch. I'm guessing Messi was kicking himself after letting that one slip away. Doesn't help that Ronaldo came thru yesterday.

Thought that was a bad call on the penalty kick for Peru. Karma is that he missed.

That was a fun game to watch. I'm guessing Messi was kicking himself after letting that one slip away. Doesn't help that Ronaldo came thru yesterday.

Think Ronaldo is laughing it up?

Happy Father's Day to ALL My Fellow DisDads:dancer:. I was going through my little notebook:rotfl2: and in Honor of Father's Day I will share some items that you may or may not know that
are in Level 1 of the 3 levels (3 is highest) in my notebook:eek:

1 - There is a talking trash can in the Electric Umbrella

2 - At Club Cool you can take a sample cup and get a sample of a icee, if that section is not busy.

3- There is a Museum Exhibit in Morocco

4- Like The Mickey Stickers that they hand out everywhere , There is a Honorary Custodian Sticker (much harder to get)

5 - You can write a wish in the book at Pinocchio Haus

6- Did you ever notice the Restroom sign in HS across from the entrance of Muppets 3-D:rotfl2:

7 - In most cases it is quicker to walk then take the boat from HS to Epcot.

8- In DS at Goofy's Candy Shop you can ask for a sample of the icee/slushy (my son likes the banana one:thumbsup2)

If anyone want's to know more about any of these just post, I want to know more about #. I will go more into detail on that item, I hope I listed something you did not know:goodvibes

Last edited:
What is going on here? You and Dan, who's next?

That would be me. I have been diagnosed with stenosis and my T12 has hemangioma. So tomorrow I am having back surgery to remove Spinal Lamina, do a Lumbar spine fusion with a insertion of a spinal fixation device.

So I may be off line for a few days, so that care of the place until I get back.

Oh, Happy Father's Day to you all.

That would be me. I have been diagnosed with stenosis and my T12 has hemangioma. So tomorrow I am having back surgery to remove Spinal Lamina, do a Lumbar spine fusion with a insertion of a spinal fixation device.

So I may be off line for a few days, so that care of the place until I get back.

Holy cow. Look after yourself mate, all the very best and look forward to seeing you back here.

Thanks Guys! With this I get the consolation prize of getting the summer off from work. So I guess you can say that getting a pain in the back removes A pain in the butt.

I wanted to click like, but I can't on this one.
Praying for you Randall.
Give me a holler if there's anything I can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter