DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Why can’t someone from the US be an international man of mystery?
That's part of the mystery.
  • Percentage of population has passports in the United States: 48.36%
Unless most of the international incidents are happening in Idaho, I think we need to react a bit quicker than 4-6 weeks while we await for travel documents ;-)
:laughing:
We shall name you Double Eh! 7.
Well, of course. Double Eh! 6 was already taken.

Oddly enough, Double Eh! 5 was available.

Morning, Fellas!!! Well, we’re back from Disney World and we had a blast!! We actually got back Saturday, about an hour and a half late due to a thunderstorm north of Orlando, but we made it back with no problems. Drove back from Providence, RI in a massive downpour, but got home ok. I then spend the rest of the day sleeping. Man was I tired. We had a 9:15 am flight last Saturday from MCO, but MEARS picked us up at 5:40 am, which I honestly didn’t mind. I hate being late to the airport. Sunday was, of course, Father’s Day, so spent it with the family. Had a blast last week and will fill you guys in more later, writing this at work on my iPhone, but wanted to get something in writing. Did get the chance to meet Dave, @dvczerfs, so that was fun. Well, gotta run and get some work done. Chat with ya later.

Morning, Fellas!!! Well, we’re back from Disney World and we had a blast!! We actually got back Saturday, about an hour and a half late due to a thunderstorm north of Orlando, but we made it back with no problems. Drove back from Providence, RI in a massive downpour, but got home ok. I then spend the rest of the day sleeping. Man was I tired. We had a 9:15 am flight last Saturday from MCO, but MEARS picked us up at 5:40 am, which I honestly didn’t mind. I hate being late to the airport. Sunday was, of course, Father’s Day, so spent it with the family. Had a blast last week and will fill you guys in more later, writing this at work on my iPhone, but wanted to get something in writing. Did get the chance to meet Dave, @dvczerfs, so that was fun. Well, gotta run and get some work done. Chat with ya later.

Welcome back!

Glad you had a great trip.

Glad to hear you made it home safely. Next time you’ll have to plan a winter time trip to central Florida. Lol. Glad you guys had a great time.

IMG_3806.jpeg
Speaking of meet ups, a few weeks ago I got a text from these two, they were heading down to WDW and wanted to meet up. The only part i don’t like about working nights is you are going to work with a lot of college kids. You just get to know them and their program ends and they return to college or start their careers. These two always kept an eye on the old man. Made sure I didn’t mess up the computer. Lol The round of kids these two came with were the best round of kids, I call them kids, adults I ever had the pleasure to work with. We had a lot of laughs together. I met them, along with two other CPs that are still here the other day at Animal. (No, I don’t have to sit down, I won’t get swollen ankles) lol We had a blast but the old man had to go back and take a nap. Lol
I’ll see you on your next trip, behave yourselves! Lol

View attachment 769790
Speaking of meet ups, a few weeks ago I got a text from these two, they were heading down to WDW and wanted to meet up. The only part i don’t like about working nights is you are going to work with a lot of college kids. You just get to know them and their program ends and they return to college or start their careers. These two always kept an eye on the old man. Made sure I didn’t mess up the computer. Lol The round of kids these two came with were the best round of kids, I call them kids, adults I ever had the pleasure to work with. We had a lot of laughs together. I met them, along with two other CPs that are still here the other day at Animal. (No, I don’t have to sit down, I won’t get swollen ankles) lol We had a blast but the old man had to go back and take a nap. Lol
I’ll see you on your next trip, behave yourselves! Lol
At least somebody is keep an eye on you down there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter