DDE and AP QUESTIONS!

deerh

DIS Veteran
Can you diser's help me? We are going down the WDW next week, and want to get AP's using the DVC discount.. OK, no problem, just go to ANY guest relations ticket booth and buy them..

THE QUESTION: Can you also buy the DDE card/vocher at guest relations 5 min after you get your AP??? OR, have I waited too late to get the DDE card??

One more question: WHERE is the guest relations at Downtown Disney? And can we buy DVC AP's there and DDE there???

HELP!!! :earseek: and THANKS!!

DeerH

You can only get a DDE over the phone or mail:

MEMBERSHIP AND CARD INFORMATION: Call Disney's Dining Experience office at (407) 566-5858, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Membership is not available on property. Membership is only available by mail or phone.

BY MAIL: Disney's Dining Experience, Post Office Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dde.htm

If you arrive during the week, you can call the above number and they will send a temporary letter to the guest relations at the front of Epcot by 5:30 that day for you to pickup.

Has anyone used DDE, and do you think it is worth it? We are a family of 4, but going with 5 other friends next week. We also will go to WDW in Dec.

Also, is it use for 1 year? And how much is the renewal..?? On Deb's Willis site, it does not say the length of use?....

Thanks
DeerH

It is good for 1 year but usually they have a grace period to get the cards so it ends up being 13 months. Not sure about renewals but I don't think it's less than $50. If you are going with 5 friends and your family of 4, I'm sure the 20% will add up fast to recoup the cost. I recouped the cost with 2 friends in March after 5 meals.

By DebbieB:It is good for 1 year but usually they have a grace period to get the cards so it ends up being 13 months. Not sure about renewals but I don't think it's less than $50. If you are going with 5 friends and your family of 4, I'm sure the 20% will add up fast to recoup the cost. I recouped the cost with 2 friends in March after 5 meals.

Thanks, so it is worth it, but what about renewal? It says on Deb's site $60! Why would the renewal cost more than to join ($50).. That does not make sense to me.. Or, is that members renewal and not AP renewal??

Guess I will call that # today, and find out. I will post later when I get a clear answer...
Thanks for the help..
Deer H

deerh said:
Thanks, so it is worth it, but what about renewal? It says on Deb's site $60! Why would the renewal cost more than to join ($50).. That does not make sense to me.. Or, is that members renewal and not AP renewal??

Guess I will call that # today, and find out. I will post later when I get a clear answer...
Thanks for the help..
Deer H

As AP holders we get a $25 break on the original cost. It is usually $75. So a renewal of $60 is a break if you had paid the original $75.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter