DDE Card

NE14DisneyWorld?

Mouseketeer
I made a reservation for the Fantasmic Dinner Show at Hollywood and Vine. While talking to the CM, I explained I would have the DDE card when I arrived and she said it was valid at Hollywood and Vine, but not with the dinner package. Has anyone else had experience with this?

Tammy

Disney considers the "Fantasmic Package" a special option, like the Candlelight Processional. DDE does not apply. However, there have been a few reported instances in the past of the server applying the discount. It doesn't hurt to ask, you may get lucky, but don't be surprised or upset if it is denied.

Definitely does not hurt to ask. We did the Fantasmic dinner package at Hollywood and Vine in Feb and our server did apply the DDE discount.

Good luck.....

From the times I've been hearing on the package in the past, I think you're better off just doing it on your own without the package.

We were turned down for Fantasmic Package discount in June. It does exclude it and other 'special' events on the DDE info I just didn't read it. The server was very nice in explaining it so I didn't feel too bad. We have 3 young kids and we felt the Package was a good option for us since we could get a seat sort of last minute for a very crowded show. We will do it again next time we go.

Thanks everyone. We will keep the package and give the discount a try. You are right - it doesn't hurt to ask.

How much is the card for an AP holder? Is it $50 flat or is tax added on it? Thanks.

I'm new to DVC, and was wondering where you get info on the DDE. I know you need to have an annual pass, but can just one person in your group have an AP and then have one DDE for the group. I'm not clear on it and would like more info before we plan our trip in Jan. Thanks! :sunny:

Thanks, I should've thought of checking allears...they have great info. Wonder why (or if) the Disney website doesn't have any info... :sunny:

They do have some info, it is under the FL resident and Passholder areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter