• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP - CS - is dessert not allowed at breakfast anymore?

Catrin

Taking my Kids - one kid at a time!
HI everyone,

Last June, when the DDP just started, my son and I split breakfast everyday.

I would get a combo - eggs and sausage. He would get the drink (Chocolate Milk) and the dessert (coffee roll). I would get a tea with my refillable mug. It was a great way for us to bank our CS credits and spead them out.

Now, I read that there is no dessert for breakfast? Do most of you pay OOP for breakfast?

Or maybe, we will just have to use snack credits for coffee rolls!
Thanks,
Catrin

That's correct -- breakfast no longer includes dessert. We'll be making breakfast in our villa. Barring that, you can now use your snack credits for many things under $4, so that might cover a bagel and cream cheese or some other small bite to eat for breakfast.

A snack credit could be used to buy a bag of 6 bagels! No kidding....or a box of 6 or 8 donuts. You can easily do breakfast in your resort.

To answer the original question, there is no dessert with breakfast.

Ugh. Bagel without cream cheese? What's the point? :)

Well, at our resort there was cream cheese, butter, jelly, etc. sitting in the self serve area. You could also buy an 8 ounce container of cream cheese.

Self-serve cream cheese? That's incredibly generous! I cannot remember ever seeing a store, that sells packs of bagels, offering self-service cream cheese! Even our local restaurants that sell individual bagel meals give you a very small, pre-portioned tubs of cream cheese. The charge for an additional little tub is incredible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter