DDP for Food and Wine?

MEGADAN

Nothing Beats Disney!
We have DDP for our upcoming trip in May but I am debating whether or not to get the DDP for our Food and Wine trip in October. Our favorite activity is going from kiosk to kiosk at the Food and Wine. Last year we had to cancel dinner reservations because we weren't hungry. We have a DDE card so I was thinking of going with that instead of the DDP for our sit down dinners, if we have any.
Also, I don't really understand the advantage of using the CS credits at the Kiosks. Can someone share their thoughts on this?

Last I heard, you could use snack credits at the kiosks...has this changed to CS? We'll be there with free dining from Sept. 28-Oct.7.

I know that quite a few people who did the DDP during F & W last year were able to use some of their snack credits because some of the kiosk prices were in the same ballpark.

You'd still have your table service credits to use though- so you'd be paying for your sit down meal whether or not you eat.

We have DDE, and usually make ADRs as a back-up, but don't really need them because we're not hungry enough to justify a table-service meal during F & W.

HTH!!

You actually use the SNACK credits at the kiosks not CS. You can pool your TS credits for some Signature dining (2TS) so not to have a TS meal scheduled on the days you want to snack around the World.

HTH

Jill in KC

The snack credits were not accepted at the kiosk in Epcot. Also in Downtown Disney there were several kiosks with signs that said that they could not accept the DDP.
We will be there for the F & W and we were told that you could use your snack credits at the F & W kiosks.

I used approximately 10 snack credits at various country kiosks during the first few days of the F&W festival last year (2005). But I wasn't too full to enjoy meals at Tangerie, LeCellier, and Pepper Market.

Portie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter