DDP question

Princess89

<font color=darkorchid>Ignores her DH to give all
I know how many meals you get with the DDP, but what I don't understand is what you get. For example, can I go into a restaurant TS or even CS and order anything I want? Or is there certain things I can get if on the DDP? I don't want to reserve Hollywood Brown Derby and not be able to get my favorite meal from there, unless I pay for it of course. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

One more dumb question...DS is on the childs plan, does that include appetizer as well?

There are a very few restaurants that have specific exclusions. Most of the restaurants allow you to select any appetizer, any entree, and any dessert for you TS meals.

Children get appetizers too, off the children's menu if available, otherwise they can choose their appetizer off the regular menu.

How do you find out what the menu exclusions are at the restaurants? For example, is the tamarind steak included at CG? Can you order the filet at Teppanyaki?

The best way is to ask your server when they take your order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter