Dean...quoted in "Timesharing Today".

WebmasterDoc

DIS Veteran
Timesharing Today is a bi-monthly periodical devoted to common issues for Timeshare owners. It carries classified ads as well as articles devoted to questions and comments about timeshare policies from all sides.

The last issue had an article written by a FL broker for Century 21- which defended his company's policy of requiring an expensive appraisal of a timeshare before listing it.

Today, I received my May/Jun issue, which featured a rebuttal from many sources. Included in the current artcile was a well written letter from "our own" Dean. Dean, in his typical well presented style, offered a great rebuttal of the original position and even provided an alternative solution.

Good job, Dean!

Here is a link to the online version of <a href="http://www.tstoday.com">Timesharing Today</a>.

I just love to see my name in print. LOL;) Actually they printed two pieces I submitted and one or two issues ago was another. I guess some things just get me going and I can't help my fingers, they just have a mind of their own.

And what a thread to get my 1000 post (officially).

Dean has been kind enough to give me advice, which I have yet to use, about exchanging with Resorts . His knowledge about the timeshares and how to best utilize the points has astounded me and I will certainly be tapping him on the shoulder when I get closer to trading into other resorts other than Dis. It just amazes me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter