Debarking Oasis of Seas tomorrow!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
IMG_5019.jpegHere we are as we pack. It was a great vacation. The excursion in Port Canaveral had some interesting sights and gave lots of information. For instance we learned about the large presence of Space X at the port and we saw two very interesting pieces of equipment. We saw the rocket that just went up last week, and the barge that it comes down on. The pictures are on my phone, not accessible to me just yet.

We saw piles of salt at the port that Morton Salt uses in its water softening product. The Cape Canaveral Space Force Museum is a hidden gem.

The visit to the commercial dock was very interesting as was the talk by one of the owners. Rock shrimp is delicious!

The tour guide was very informative and interesting, loves the port, it’s obvious.

The Oasis is a huge ship. We went on the Disboards cruise on it a few years ago and we didn‘t particularly like it, and thought it was ”one and done.” Well, it turned out to be the most convenient cruise to go on with with our former neighbors in Ohio. We enjoyed the cruise, and would do it again if opportunity happens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter