Not open for further replies.
I have the following to cancel, both for party of 3:

Be Our Guest Lunch - QSR
Date: Saturday, December 16, 2017
Time: 12:50 PM. TAKEN

Buffet with Character Breakfast at The Crystal Palace
Date: Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Time: 8:20 AM (No longer PPO)

PM to coordinate. Will cancel tomorrow 11/26 around 9:00 pm EST if I don’t hear from anyone before then.

Last edited:
Cancelling the following reservations at 8pm EST today:

Be Our Guest Dinner
Date: Monday, December 18, 2017
Time: 8:40 PM
Guests: 8 Adults

A Buffet with Character Breakfast at The Crystal Palace
Date: Thursday, December 21, 2017
Time: 10:30 AM
Guests: 6 Adults

The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Cancelling the following if anyone is interested:

The Hollywood Brown Derby Dinner

Date: Friday, December 22, 2017
Time: 6:40 PM
Guests: 2 Adults, 3 Children

May cancel Liberty Tree on Dec. 2 at 1150 in the next day or two if anyone interested (not like this is too difficult of a get though).

Hello, just cancelled Tony town square restaurant at 4:35 on Dec 5 for 2 if anyone is interested..

I'm going to be cancelling the following if anyone is interested!

Be Our Guest - Lunch
Date:
Saturday, December 2nd, 2017
Time: 2:10 PM
Guests: 4 Adults, 2 Children

Finalized plans with the family and have several to cancel. Willing to coordinate but will cancel at 8pm central time tonight (Nov.26) if I don't hear from anyone.

All are for a party of 8

Sunday, Dec 10:
Akershus 12:20pm
1900 Park Fare 4:05pm

Monday, Dec 11:
Boma 8:35
Akershus 12:25pm
Tusker House 7:15pm
Cape May buffet 8:30pm

Tuesday, Dec 12:
Akershus 8:20pm

Wednesday, Dec 13:
Tusker House 3:10pm- Taken
Cape May buffet 8:25pm

Thursday, Dec 14:
Akershus 12:05pm

Friday, Dec 15:
Akershus 6:55pm

Last edited:
I just saw a Dining With An Imagineer lunch (12pm) at Hollywood Brown Derby for 2 people for tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Edit: checked again, it allows up to 7 people if I try to book.

Last edited:
Need to cancel a reservation for Narcoosees Sunday Brunch on 12/3 for party of 2. Please PM by Tuesday 11/28 if interested in coordinating.

Need to cancel:

Via Napoli for 8 ppl 12:05pm on 12/1

Garden Grill CP package for 8ppl
5:30pm dinner, 8:15 show 12/1

Need to cancel Ohana at 935 pm on Tues, Dec 5 and 915 am on Wed, Dec 6. Anyone interested, PM me by Monday midday.

Going to be cancelling the following within the following week. If anyone is interested please PM me if interested.

12/20- Ohana Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch 10:00 AM party of 2 - TAKEN

12/22- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast 10:35 AM party of 2 - TAKEN

Last edited:
Just cancelled The Garden Grill 8:20 am reservation for 3 on Dec 21st.

Cancelling 'Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast Featuring Lilo and Stitch, on December 31, for 8 at 11:50am. I will be cancelling at 12:15pm ET, today.

Cancelling:

Thursday, Dec 28: -- TAKEN
4 People
Sci-Fi Dine In 5:45 pm

Sunday, Dec 31: -- CANCELLED
4 people
Restaurant Marrakesh 8:20

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter