December reservations

Patabel

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
As a newer (just one year) DVC member, we are considering our first DVC-holiday-visit to WDW in early December, 2002. I do remember reading that there is no longer a lottery-type reservation, but I am uncertain what IS the policy now. Can I just make (or try to:D ) a reservation at my 11-month window, or is there something else that I must do as well?

Thanks for any information!

Early December was never part of the special seasons preference list; it was primarily the weeks of Christmas and New Year's (maybe Thanksgiving too). Early December is a very popular time for DVC'ers however, since the points are lower and the holiday deorations and activities are going. Just call at 11 months out and you'll be fine!

The Priority list included only Dec 24-31 and never filled the resorts, so it is not used presently (but can certainly be reinstated if the need is perceived).

As already mentioned, early Dec should be fine for reserving at 11 months.

Good Luck!

Thanks, that is GREAT news. We just love WDW in early December! Now I have to count down the days until January!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter