December Trip

Piecey

<font color=darkorchid>I find myself fighting with
I'm planning on spending a week at Pop in December with my brother. I'm a passholder and hoping for a passholder rate.
Money, currently, is tight with us but we were thinking that we could go ahead and call, make the reservations and pay the deposit..

Does anyone know how they work situations such as these? Do I just pay a deposit on a regular night and then get the passholder rate later?
Also, what happens if holiday season begins while we're there? Do we have to pay both rates? I read somewhere that the rate is determined by the day you arrive, but was curious if anyone knew off hand.

I assume holiday season receives no passholder discounts..

Any help is greatly appreciated.

You pay the deposit based on what the rate is when you currently book. So if your rate is 77/night + tax that is the deposit you will pay.

When or IF a code comes out you can have that applied to your existing reservation and your balance will be adjusted accordingly.

Whatever season you check in is the season you pay for your entire length of stay. So this October trip of mine I check in during value season but check out during regular season and I am paying value my entire stay.

There may or may not be a code during your entire length of stay. I don't believe there is a discount for holiday season so what it might mean you have to do is take the discount for the first part of your stay and you may have to make a second reservation for the duration of your stay meaning you might have to pay holiday rate for the duration.

I would crunch the numbers to see if it is worth it to just pay the first season during your entire stay or do the discount the first part and holiday the second part.

Hi All!
Piecey, as Cobbler said you go ahead and pay, but remember you have to call when, and if AP rates come out to have it applied to your reservation! This is not something they would automatically do!! I'm with you looking for AP discounts for December!! We are really using our AP this year! Be sure to check these boards and www.mousesavers.com for discounts!

:earsgirl: shopgirl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter