deleted

FINALLY!!! I have a new "nephew". My MOH had her baby this morning. Hunter Joseph, 8lbs 2oz!

HunterJoseph1-8-08.jpg

he looks happy! finally, he's here!!!

wow. i'm glad she had a natural birth. surgery stinks and the recovery is worse! i'm glad he's here though and looking FABULOUS i might add!!!

My BFF had 2 c-sections. She had to care for an almost 3 year old and a new born. She is pregnant with her third and will be caring for an almost 4 year old and 6 1/2 year old. She knows she will have a c-section this time. At least her house is one-story.

i feel ya on the bp...i don't even want one, which is just weird i know...

OMG I LOVE YOUR DRESS! this is the first time we've seen it on!!! the skirt is so huge! i was a little dissappointed scrolling down, i was wondering if you were going to show the crinnie and WHAMMO there it was! yaaaaay! our dresses are actually very similar...we could be wedding twins you know, just like carrie and wendy...are you wearing a hoop under there to keep it all off your legs?

Hey, I don't want a BP either - can I be a wedding triplet? (well, with my twin Wendy, maybe that makes us quadruplets...) :rotfl:

Kristen, that dress makes your waist look so tiny! :thumbsup2 And I love the blue crinnie. I wish I needed a crinnie just so I could dye it.

Kristen! You're really coming along. Your dress is amazing and I agree with Carrie, you waist is super tiny! EEEEK! I'm so excited!

Sorry guys, I can't round out the foursome... I'm having a bachlorette party. It's at a piano bar. It's generally an older/ diverse crowd, so it's not the whole club thing. I'm not into the club or dancing, so this is a great alternative. And since most of my girlfriends are not in their 20's anymore, married, and have children, I think this will be a great atmosphere for everyone. I gotta give major props to my bridesmaid Jenna for coming up with the idea!

Congrats on your new "nephew", he's a cutie!

I LOVE your dress, it's gorgeous and you look smoking!

Wow! 2 cuties!! Your "nephews" are precious! So glad your MOH is doing okay. That is one big little boy. :)

did you do the seating arrangements/table arrangements for lss yet? can we move any of those tables? do you know what the set up is? like, where the cake table is, where the food is set up? just wondering. it'd be nice if i could get this done this weekend...then i can concentrate on packing and cleaning all this week...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter