• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

deleted

RPR has a nice restaurant with both buffet and menu ordering. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet very much. It seemed like there was something for everyone....even salmon. There were omelets and eggs cooked to order also. Sorry, I can't remember the exact price.

You can also eat in the parks. At IOA there is Croissant Moon with many breakfast offerings as well as Cinnabon. At USF there is Beverly Hills Boulangerie. Both restaurants are just past the gates in each park.

We loved Islands restaurant at RPR. They had all the standard breakfast fare, we had the buffet. Scrambled eggs in a chafing dish, made to order omelets/eggs, pancakes, waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, asst. breakfast bakeries, bacon, sausage etc. IN addition to that they had foods available with a slight asian twist meaning they served rice as well. This made my daughter very happy since she loves white rice and was deprived during our trip.

The orange juice was wonderful freshly squeezed. It was a convenient location as well because it is right next to the pool and we headed there every morning right after breakfast.

Have a great time.

MandaMom

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH THE BUFFET BREAKFAST IS AT RPR AND ALSO DO THEY OFFER BUFFET DINNERS.

They serve individual breakfast items each morning in the lobby (main lobby bar area) cafeteria style.

Coffee, juice, milk, bagels, danish, cereal, fresh fruit, croissants, and muffins.

It cost us (family of 3) about $ 17-20 each morning.

the breakfast in the Orchid Lounge. (right next to the lobby).

You can get your cereal, toast, pastries, muffins, juice, coffee, tea, etc.
Relatively inexpensive.

Great setting, and quick.

I'd like to know as well the cost of the buffet breakfast in the Islands dining room. Anyone know the adult & child costs?

Thanks!

It is $14.50 for adults and $9.50 for children. We always ate the continental breakfast at the orchid lounge. It was great!

Thanks SpideyHulk!! Do you happen to know the ages of children? Hopefully, they don't charge adult prices for a 10 year old, do they? Just wondering what the cut-off age is for child/adult.

With kids so long as adults as are paying as well they are not as strict but as someone else said the lobby is good value cereal and milk $2.50 danish pastry $2 coffee $2.50 plus free refills till 11am :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter