• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Denied at Cinderella's Royal Table

NY Disney fan

DIS Veteran
I tried to make an ADR for Cinderella's castle for first week of May and they have absolutely nothing open for breakfast, dinner or lunch. :sick: Oh well. On the flip side :) I made an ADR for Akershus with the other princesses and I'm hoping that turns out great. It will be my first time at Akershus.

The same thing happened to us for our April Trip. I still check every so often for openings though.

As far as character interaction, my DDs actually enjoyed Akershus more than CRT. They were thrilled to see so many of the princesses in one place. And, each princess took their time talking to all three of my DDs. As a bonus, we didn't need to stand in any lines to see the princesses at the parks. :banana:

Now, as far as the food - if it's dinner you're trying for, I thought the quality of food at CRT was better than Akershus. But that was 2 years ago. Maybe Akershus has improved their food.

We prefer akerhus also the princesses spend more time at tables but the one downfall is that the food isnt very good but it isnt the best at CRT either. I tried to get an early morning reservation for our september trip yesterday which is 170 days away and CRT is already booked for the morning hours we are looking for.

Try calling first thing the day before you wanna go. Since people have to pay in advance if not on the dinning plan, there might be cancellation. We had to cancel once and we also were able to get in once.
I have been to both. They will like the Epcot breakfast just as well as far as the interaction with the Princesses!

:goodvibesI'd keep trying, but FWIW, we like Akershus much much better! It's now become a "tradition" to go every trip.

Don't fret. We actually did both on our last trip to the world and our kids had a much better time at Akershus than CRT. You'll have a great time at either.

We also like Akershus better! We have done both the last two years and this year we have decided that we are only going to do Akershus instead of CRT.

We really enjoyed Akershus last trip and booked it again this trip!:rotfl: We also like dinner at 1900 PF to see Cindy!:laughing:

Another person that prefers Akershus. We went for breakfast to both Akershus and CRT and I prefer the character interaction and food at Akershus. No reason to be disappointed.:goodvibes

Been to Akershus twice for breakfast, loved it both times! There are multiple princesses and they interact instead of signing and moving on. I am sure you will just love this restraunt.
Magical Wishes:wizard:

We prefer Akershus breakfast over CRT! The food is way, way better. My family loves the cheesy potatoes. Before the skillet with hot food comes out, you can go up and get cold items-fruit, hard boiled eggs, lots of cheese.

The princesses spend time at every table and there are quite a few of them-pretty much everyone except Cinderella.

The last time we did CRT breakfast, we were not pleased with the food. Nor did we like it the trip before that. We dropped it 3 trips ago. We plan to keep doing the Epcot one though, it's a favorite of ours. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter