Deodorant!!

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
........ I'm sorry but it had to be said :D !

Seriously though folks, it has been known for deodorants that smell perfectly all right over here in our equable climate (Ha!) to smell totally different in sub-tropical Florida or maybe they are simply not equal to the task out there (!!) ........ do you have a fave that you like to use in Florida? Do you stick to your usual brand?

Hi Shirley,
I usually use M&S Peach anit perspirant deoderant here and abroad and find that it works just fine for me:D

I guess i'm just a creature of habit !:rolleyes:

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxx:bounce:

Hmm,

Not something I've thought about - good original thread.

I just use whatever DW brings - usually some industrial strength Sure stuff - the one that's 24 x 7 cover.

I've used other "designer" and "own brands" in the past, but they do not match up IMHO.

I use Secret cream both at home and on holiday. They sell it over there, and it's cheaper too :D

I've got 'odd' skin - gets very itchy if I use the wrong product, so I stick with what I know.

I use Vaseline Intensive Care unscented anti-perspirant or at a push Tesco own brand unscented for delicate skin (or something like that).

If I use the wrong thing, I end up looking like King Louis from Jungle Book, scratching under my arms!!

Alison, you and me a pair!!

Boots Own Brand non scented for extra sensitive types (ha ha!!) The Vaseline non scented makes me itch like the proverbial Gorilla!! When Boots actually has it I buy 5 tins, as they so often sell out!! Surely non scented can't smell any different?

Alison & Fiona, I have the same problem!! I use Right Guard unperfumed and it is fine out in USA.
LOL Shaun at the industrial strength :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter