Designing an Equitable Allocation System

bicker said:
Back at you. They're renting rooms in DVC properties. They're allowed to do it in the master deed and they're doing it.
There's no question room are being rented and I'm sure some by DVD for DVD. But most rentals are actually member inventory in one way or another. Either breakage inventory or used to produce cash to pay for exchange options. BTW, are you the same person talked about on the Cruise Critic Board?

C'mon Dean... you really don't remember me? I'm really hurt! We joined the DIS at the same time -- eh?

bicker said:
C'mon Dean... you really don't remember me? I'm really hurt! We joined the DIS at the same time -- eh?
I do remember, was just wondering if you were the same one they were talking about over at Cruise Critic. I think I joined in 1996 or 1997 or so, was on the Prodigy list for a few years before that.

Disney Fanatic said:
I need to get my hands on a DVC contract which for some reason seems a little difficult. Sorry if I don't have all the facts but I am trying to get a copy of one without signing up for DVC until I am more informed.

I am not doubting you are right but just wondering why if we live in Canada that our Canadian Tour Operators that publish annual brochures show DVC properties there to book? I wonder where they get their allottment from?

sorry if i get this wrong but under your name it says dvc member okw resort i am confused are you or arnt you a member?

waltfan1957 said:
sorry if i get this wrong but under your name it says dvc member okw resort i am confused are you or arnt you a member?

The quote you are referring to was posted May 16 ,2005 and the name/signature is loaded on from today when you click open the post.

Thats 15 months , they probably bought DVC since then.

Same as this will be like my 420 post but of course next time I post and it will be 421 and this post will list 421 posts even though this post is number 420

I'm starting to cinfuse myself <G>

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter