DESPICABLE ME MINION MAYHEM UPDATES-Please Post them here

We just got home.. No soft openings the 28-31st. :mad: But I would think just any day they will have them. The cute minions and the human ones too are dancing often in front of the house and of course around the park and at parade time. the day we wore our minion shirts it rained so didnt see them at all.. but on Thursday we did. . they are so darn cute and one tried to come home with me.. I want him!:banana: wonder if he would unpack and do al the laundry for me..

Sorry you missed it but remember...soft openings are not announced and it's purely a timing thing.

Was obviously testing today (you can hear it very clearly from the Shrek line) but no indication of letting patrons in (at least as of 3PM - that's how long we could take the rain before we headed back the our hotel).

We're here 'till the 5th - maybe we'll get lucky.

Was obviously testing today (you can hear it very clearly from the Shrek line) but no indication of letting patrons in (at least as of 3PM - that's how long we could take the rain before we headed back the our hotel).

We're here 'till the 5th - maybe we'll get lucky.

Was it the queue video or the actual ride it self?

If the June 11th date becomes true, we hit the lottery. That is our first full day at Universal:banana::banana::banana::cool1::cool1::cool1:

You guys better make sure you come back with full reports if you get to ride!!! I love me some minions!!!

Hmmm - good question about the queue video vs. the actual ride. Not sure - only know it was coming from inside the building and it was loud. We'll check it out again tomorrow and maybe we'll figure out more.

If it's running on the 3rd as projected please let me know Spewey! I'll be there on the 4th but don't want to get the kids excited about it unless I can confirm someone rode it on the 3rd.

From what I've read and videos I've seen so far, the queue line video is VERY loud.
not getting my hopes too high though. (but not canceling my on site til the last hour either!) :rolleyes1

Hmmm - good question about the queue video vs. the actual ride. Not sure - only know it was coming from inside the building and it was loud. We'll check it out again tomorrow and maybe we'll figure out more.

Most likely the first preshow room.

why yes, I got minions! :lmao: planning my next trip so I can get a ride!

myminion.jpg
[/IMG]

Well...down to less than 48 hrs. with regards to my on site cancelation deadline. Was gonna be checking in on the 9th...(catch the concert maybe), and then troll for Minions for a few days.)

Depending on work load, late June may offer the next opportunity to sneak away from the shop, but for a shorter period. plus...it's so stinking hot in July! (ok...I know it's already hot in Orlando.)

Darn...and such a great airfare rate...gonna be wasted! :sick:

you know you're gonna kick yourself if it does open during the time period of your original plans..........

don't you hate trying to figure out what to do?

happens to me ...........just sayin'

what ever your dates will be for universal, i hope you have a great time!

Well today's supposedly the day for the soft opening, guys! :) hope someone lets us know and I'll cross my fingers.

i'll cross my fingers and my eyes ...........

hoping for some mummy dust for all the minionions fans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter