Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illuminations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star wars

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Ktfergy0510

Earning My Ears
My family will be visiting Disney world in Sept of this year. My husband and I have been to Disney but this is a first trip for our 3 girls. I would like to do 1 dessert party on our visit. I was wondering which you would recommend. We will be attending a night of the Mickey not so scary Halloween party and I know there is a dessert with that but didn't know if we wanted to spend our time away from the actual party. we will also be spending at least 1 full day in each of the 4 parks besides the Halloween party. My daughter is also a huge star wars fan so I was thinking the Star wars party may be good.

I think the MNSSHP dessert party is a waste of party time and an expense on top of the expense of party tickets.

Illuminations is easy to find a good viewing spot for.

Star Wars has the advantage that it really does save effort and gets you prime viewing.

Wishes or Illuminations. I personally wouldn't do a DP at a hard ticket event like MNSSHP because it is a waste of time when you want to be taking advantage of the Halloween events.

Typically, for a one-and-only dessert party, I recommend MK, however, if you are attending MNSSHP, you really don't need the dessert party there. If your DD is a huge Star Wars fan, do the Star Wars party. We will probably do this the next time we go as DS9 and I had a hard time seeing when we saw it in Dec. (the party wasn't available). The show is amazing and you should be able to see a little better.

I voted Wishes but that's only because I haven't seen the SW show! I just wanted to say we are fans of the dessert party in general, and I've heard so many good things about the SW DP that I don't think you could go wrong between the two.

I loved Wishes because of the chair. I'll pay the money, just gimme a chair!! I want to do the Illuminations DP but when I found out it was chairless I balked. My idea of a party involves sitting.

We went to the Xmas Party last year and were going to do the Wishes DP at the party, but it was a bit much for us time-wise. It was a parade/dessert/fireworks combo and took up a decent chunk of party time. We ended up by chance in the Storybook Circus area when Wishes started, and got to watch Wishes above and around our heads which was pretty cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter