DH is HOME!!!!

DawnCt1

<font color=red>I had to wonder what "holiday" he
DH's plane landed at 2:54 today. Three out of our four DS's (one couldn't get out of work) and I went to the airport. DS 18 made a large poster saying "WELCOME HOME!" We went to the Delta desk and got 4 gate passes and went down to the concourse and waiting for his plane to arrive. I saw it land in the distance and taxi to the gate. There were a lot of people waiting to board their flights. When he de planed we were right there. At first about five people started clapping their hands and applauding. Before I knew it, everyone waiting for their planes were clapping. What a great HOME COMING! IT IS WONDERFUL TO BE AN AMERICAN AND THE WIFE OF AN AMERICAN SOLDIER!!!!

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

WONDERFUL NEWS!

:banana: :wizard: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :rolleyes1 :wave2: :bounce:

So glad he is home safe,please them him from a new york city resident,THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PA DISNEYLOVER said:
Mine came home yesterday also. Congrats. Enjoy.

Congratulations to you too!!! and thank you EVERYONE for your kind thoughts!

I'm so happy to hear about your DH's safe return. A big thank you and WELCOME HOME to him! :teeth:

:thumbsup2 Wonderful news! Glad he's back home safe and sound with his family. Tell him Hooah from a proud Army Mom and much appreciation to you and your DH for your sacrifies. :goodvibes

Thanks again everyone! I haven't had much time to Dis. But thanks again!

Your post moved me! I can only imagine how happy you and your family were to see him.

There are no words that can state my gratitude for your husband's and your sacrifise/service to this country.

Please thank your husband for me!

Welcome home!

Thanks for allowing is to read your wonderful news!

God bless & thanks again!

Here's another "Thank you!" to pass on to your husband for his service.
And thank you to you and your kids for being so unselfish and allowing your husband/father to be away for some length of time. Glad you're all back together again. Keep on celebrating! :goodvibes

Awesome news and what a great moment at the airport!!

Welcome home Mr. DawnCT!!!!! Thank you for your service. :)

transparant said:
:yay: :yay: Great News Dawn!!!! Thank your DH for me please!!! :thumbsup2
Thank you Heather...and everyone. And not a minute too soon. Annie, the standard poodle is needs to be carried around the wood floors and in and out of the house and the car. I am glad that I have him home.....if not to lug my 65 pound dog!! ;) She has an arthritic bone chip loose in her left shoulder and is scheduled for surgery next Thursday.

Poor Annie! I hope the surgery goes well. Let us know how she does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter