Did anyone else's recruiter say they would be emailed with an answer??

TinkerBell210

CP Merchandise Cast Member for Spring 2006!!!
When I had my interview, earlier this week, my recruiter told me that I would be recieving an email in about 2-3 weeks on whether I was accepted or not. Did anyone else's recruiter say this and then does it give you all the information in the email or do you get all the paperwork in the "snail mail?" Thanks guys!
~*Joanne :cool1: :sunny:

Other people have been mentioning that their recruiters have been telling them they would recieve email and snail mail confirmation. My recruiter never mentioned an email....neither did my interviewer.

My inteviewer said I would get an e-mail saying my answer. No e-mail came. A few days after I got my package in "snail-mail" my recruiter e-mailed me w/ congrats. But that was all. I don't know why they say that! :confused3

Thanks for your help. I would just be a little worried if they just send you an email incase I was to accidently delete it or something. Thanks!!!!
~*joanne :confused3 :earsgirl:

My recruiter said to expect an email in 2-3 weeks. I only got a thank you email. Then almost 3 weeks later I got the package in the snail mail..... I was expecting an email, but I like the package better anyway :)

tink_sparkles84 said:
My inteviewer said I would get an e-mail saying my answer. No e-mail came. A few days after I got my package in "snail-mail" my recruiter e-mailed me w/ congrats. But that was all. I don't know why they say that! :confused3

How long exactly did it take you to get a reply? I know they generally say 2-3 weeks, but I'm just curious as to the exact number of days it took for everyone. I hope my letter comes soon! :bounce:

It took me about 11 days. My presentation/interview was October 26th, 2005, and my letter came on Novermber 6th, I think. It came a LOT quicker then I thought it would. And I didn't get an email either.

degrassi26 said:
How long exactly did it take you to get a reply? I know they generally say 2-3 weeks, but I'm just curious as to the exact number of days it took for everyone. I hope my letter comes soon! :bounce:

It took my reply 12 days to come in the mail (not counting the day of my interview) ... it was early and I was thrilled! :) Good luck to you!!!! :cheer2:

Aww thanks. Hopefully I'll see all of you down there!!! :) I'll post and let yas all know as soon as I find out!!
~*joanne :flower:

tink_sparkles84 said:
It took my reply 12 days to come in the mail (not counting the day of my interview) ... it was early and I was thrilled! :) Good luck to you!!!! :cheer2:

Thanks for the answer. :)

I hope my letter comes early, and I hope it says I am accepted. I'm trying not to be nervous...but, it's hard!! :rolleyes:

During my interview the recruiter told me that I'd receive an email in the next few days about the audition I needed to attend, it was sort of like an invitation I guess. However, I never got one. :confused3 Waiting for it was absolute torture! I literally checked my email about 5+ times a day! Anyway, after about a week and a half I called one of the recruiters when I didn't hear back I called some other hotline number for application processes.

It's all worked out now though, my name is on the list for the audition and everything is sweet! But I bet that email is still lurking in cyberspace somewhere... :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter