Did Disney copy the Carl's Jr. logo for Star in Wish?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I seem to think whenever Disney created Wish that they used the Carl's Jr. logo as inspiration for creating Star. Because if you look closely at Star's face the face is similar to the Carl's Jr. star face. And it makes me hope that Carl's Jr doesn't get Disney in trouble for copying their logo for Star. I noticed this when I was looking at the Star plushies for Wish and it surprised me

I really and truly think Disney copied the Carl's Jr. star when they made Wish because when my mom and I were eating Carl's Jr. burgers for dinner my mom and I held up my Star figurine to a Carl's Jr. soda cup which had the Carl's Jr. star on it and my mother thought it was shocking because the star has the exact same face as Star and I hope Carl's Jr. doesn't accuse Disney of copying their star logo and decide to sue them
Do you agree that Star is a copy of the Carl's Jr. star?

No, it's not a copy. They are very different.
The star in Wish is round, has short points, a heart for a face and no eye brows or nose.
The Carl's Jr logo has a regular star with a red shadow and narrow eyes.
Profile_-_Star.png

Carls-Jr-logo-768x432.png

If it resembles anything it is more like the Care Bears wishing star from the 80s. But that one is also not stolen or inspired by. Stars are yellow and a character works better if it has a face. There are only so many ways you can draw a yellow star with a face.
Thegreatwishingstar.png

If anything, Star resembles the Lumas from Super Mario Galaxy more than the Carl's Jr. star.

Attachments

• SMG_YellowLuma.jpg
    SMG_YellowLuma.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter