• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did I call the wrong 800 number?

disneysnowflake

DIS Veteran
Today I telephone 800-828-0228 to make my Fantasmic Dinner Package. I was on hold for a while, and a friendly gentleman answered. I told him what I wanted, but he told me I couldn't use the 800 number to book this. He then gave me that (407) number to call.

Did I call the wrong 800 number? How did he know that I called an 800 number? Goodness, after being on hold for 15 minutes with an 800 number I certainly don't want to keep spending long distance calls to be on hold.

I used this same number back in May to make my LTT MVMCP PS.

I'm sure they can tell which number you called on. I believe some of the FL call centers were closed today because of the hurricane, so they may have other centers picking up.

The 800#'s have been posted widely on these and other boards but I don't think they are supposed to be used by the public, they are for travel agents I believe. Maybe they decided to crack down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter