Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your designs! Add another one to the jealous list! I'll have to get the software someday and try this out as well. I've got so many ideas, don't know where to start.
If you wouldn't mind, could you work out something with these names? We're going on the Disney Dream in 2 weeks (March 1-4), multiple families involved. Looking for something individual, and then trying to come up with one T-shirt design for everyone...either cartoony or on the "formal" side. I'm bad with creativity...all i see in my head is a white drawing board.
Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide :thumbsup2

Mark .... Incredibles
Marlow... Pooh or Tigger
Greg...... Goofy
Renee....Minnie
Brayden..Toy Story
Katelyn...Princesses
Ryan......Wolverine
Alicia......Minnie
Alexis.....Cheshire Cat
Alana.....Jasmine
LuAnna...Minnie
Deidre....Tigger
Mike......Sully from Monsters Inc.
Brittany..Simba

thank you so much for the quick work! I love them all, and know our shirts will be rockin' because of this! thank you again!

You are CRAZY talented!!! I come here (and Pinterest) to marvel at the work! I'd love a Disney World Princess one and a Minnie Mouse one with GRACIE on it for our Christmas trip. I'd be more than happy to pay you for your skills. . .Just let me know what you think is fair! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Here you go....:goodvibes

This is amazing!! I am new to the DISboards and I stumbled across this thread and I am in complete awe of how great these are.

We are sailing on the Disney Fantasy April 21-28, 2012 and was trying to find something to make into magnets to put on the doors of our stateroom and also have it as a keepsake.

Do you know, are the images you make with the names able to be printed off on paper or ??? and then adhered to a magnet?

If so, could you make 4 of them for me please....

Brett - Mickey pirate theme
Emily - Tinkerbell
Katie - Minnie Mouse (the pink design you show in your thread)
Amy - Mickey Mouse characters (the fab 5)

I would love for it to say the "Where the Magic Begins" at the top like you show on others with Disney Cruise - Fantasy 2012 underneath the name if this is a possibility.

Do you really do this just for fun? Do you want any $ for doing it???? How sweet of you to do it for fun if you do..and thank you for letting us enjoy your special talents!!!

Thanks!

If this works I will be so excited to do this as a suprise for the kids!!!

billandangie, just a little insight, on this thread, the awesome designers are not allowed to accept money for any of their designs..a Disney policy..we are blessed a million times for all the time that they give to us for spreading pixie dust:)

billandangie, just a little insight, on this thread, the awesome designers are not allowed to accept money for any of their designs..a Disney policy..we are blessed a million times for all the time that they give to us for spreading pixie dust:)

WOW....gotta love fantastic people that simply pay it forward!!!! Thanks for the information. I'm still earning my ears on the DIS boards :banana:

Hello, I really love your designs! When you have time (we're not going until the summertime), could you make the princess design with the names: Melissa, Briana, Jasmine, Maiya, Kayla, Aisha, Sharla, & Bernita. Also, could you remove the year? Thank you so much for your time and talent.

Sharla

this will be our 6th Disney cruise in March and I have always done t-shirts with Word and a Disney picture. I believe I will soon become an addict of Photoshop -- who knew?
So for my request, I would like a design for Disney Wonder 2012; Mickey and Friends, whatever. No specific names just 'The Walton's 6th Disney Cruise'
Then without a 'frame' for Fish Extenders, etc. with Minnie and Mickey:
Noah, Hannah, Sandi, Nikko
Thank you so much!

I love your designs! Add another one to the jealous list! I'll have to get the software someday and try this out as well. I've got so many ideas, don't know where to start.
If you wouldn't mind, could you work out something with these names? We're going on the Disney Dream in 2 weeks (March 1-4), multiple families involved. Looking for something individual, and then trying to come up with one T-shirt design for everyone...either cartoony or on the "formal" side. I'm bad with creativity...all i see in my head is a white drawing board.

Mark .... Incredibles
Marlow... Pooh or Tigger
Greg...... Goofy
Renee....Minnie
Brayden..Toy Story
Katelyn...Princesses
Ryan......Wolverine
Alicia......Minnie
Alexis.....Cheshire Cat
Alana.....Jasmine
LuAnna...Minnie
Deidre....Tigger
Brittany..Simba

Here are the individual name fills, I am working on the t-shirt design for all. Should have that done soon.....:goodvibes

I really hate to bother you again but I love your designs! Could you possibly please do a Pirates of the Caribbean fill for my son Noah. He would absolutely love it! Thanks!pirate:

Mark .... Incredibles
Marlow... Pooh or Tigger
Greg...... Goofy
Renee....Minnie
Brayden..Toy Story
Katelyn...Princesses
Ryan......Wolverine
Alicia......Minnie
Alexis.....Cheshire Cat
Alana.....Jasmine
LuAnna...Minnie
Deidre....Tigger
Brittany..Simba

Here are 2 disigns that I came up with for the group shirt for your cruise, what do you think? Will this work for your group?.....:goodvibes

Thank you so much for my last design. My daughter absolutely loves it. A friend of hers would like a design as well. Could you please make a Rapunzel fill, Walt Disney World 2012 with the name Ashlyn. Thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing your talent with others.

Hi! I love your new DISigns! :goodvibes

I was wondering, if you have time, if you could possibly make two namefills. It will be my kids' first trip to WDW and I just recently found the DISigns thread and thought it might be nice to make them some personalized tshirts. We're going in early March, so if it is possible for you to make them before then, that would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks!

The colour I chose for the shirts is here, in the third row on the right side, it's a turquoise colour. http://www.michaels.com/Adult-Youth...eralcrafts-apparelcrafting-surfaces&start=110

Ashley -- in Tinkerbell
Brandon -- in Cars

If they each maybe said something like Walt Disney World 2012, or First Trip to Walt Disney World 2012, underneath, something to that effect, that would be nice. The trip is a surprise and the tshirts would be a surprise for them as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter