Did???

Ms.Mouse

DIS Veteran
Anyone know how much the Dolphins in Depth costs??? Is there a discount for DVC members???

Lots of info here:

Tours

Last I heard, DVC members received a 15% discount.

Best wishes -

We have done the Dolphins in Depth Tour and can highly recommend it. Cost is now $150 per person- ages 13 and over only. There is a 15% discount for DVC members. There is some classroom time - learning about Dolphin anatomy and habitat - followed by donning wetsuits for the encounter with the Dolphins (assuming their cooperation) on a shelf at the top of the LS tank. You will be in about 3-4 feet of water. We also got a logo T-shirt and video of our time with the dolphins.

The DIS has lots of great information about the tours available at WDW, including Dolphins in Depth.

DIS WDW tour information.

Enjoy!

Are you planning on doing this Webmaster? I'm gonna try it in May. I'll let you know. They have a couple different diving tours, but you have to be certified for some of them. Unfortunately I'm not

bpmorley said:
Are you planning on doing this Webmaster? I'm gonna try it in May. I'll let you know. They have a couple different diving tours, but you have to be certified for some of them. Unfortunately I'm not

I have already done this tour and it is great.

There is a Dive Quest tour- scuba certification is required - and an Epcot Seas Aqua Tour - no certification needed.

Sorry Webmaster, that ? was meant for Ms.Mouse. But I appreciate the info. I have to call this week to sign up for the dining plan, I think I'm gonna sign up for one of those too.

Thanks bpmorley,
Actually, I was looking for the info for my daughter. This is something she would love and we are going near to the time of her birthday... What a great B-day gift this extra thing would be.

Ms.Mouse said:
Thanks bpmorley,
Actually, I was looking for the info for my daughter. This is something she would love and we are going near to the time of her birthday... What a great B-day gift this extra thing would be.
That sounds like a great gift

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter