Didn't need it ??

To keep this thread on topic, I remember something else I packed on my first disney trip, but didn't need... hairspray.

I also agree with someone else on here that we never eat the snacks we bring. Now I just bring some fruit, so we have something healthy once in a while! But, we don't usually eat the fruit either!
MICKEYCREAM.gif

Didn't need the books, DID need the magazines on the plane.

As for snacks, I've never eaten snacks, they always just got mushed.

Although when I went to disney land when i was about 9 I stuffed a waffle from breakfast into my ziplock snack bag :p Never ate it.

Didn't need the number of shirts I brought as I always end up getting new t-shirts and wearing them there.

Didn't need the guide books I brought to read for something to do..they stay home next time.

Have not used the moleskin in like three trips.but will bring it to be safe.

Brought the Mister FAn...ONCE...to Fla, never again. We used them one day, found them bulky to carry and never took them to the parks again. They only made us more hot as we were then, hot and sweaty and damp!!! We use the wet washcloth theory another poster mentioned that trip, also we bring an old piece of t-shirt from home for each day there, my DH cut up several old ragged out t-shirts, we put a piece of clean t-shirt in our fanny packs each day to wipe off our faces or whatever we needed, then put them in to wash end of the day..worked great for us.

Did not us the flip flops I brought or the swim shoes, as we did not swim, but will take the suit this coming time..just in case...:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter