Different types of ears

pongoperdigirl

<font color=red>Who wants to go on a pillage<br><f
I gathered pictures of the three different types of ears floating around, so we all know which ones are being given away

The ones that are being sent in the mail now, are kinda in between years.
(In my opinion much more valuable since they aren't the ones given in the parks)

We won't be seeing the 2008 ears in the mail until the end of February or beginning of March, because according to the rules of the contest, it takes like 60 for us to get prizes after they are drawn.

They are drawing one day a month, on the 20th I think.

Ok, the pics

These are 2007:

97950000_tp.jpg

These are 2008:

9d37_1.JPG

The in between ones:

bb8a_1.JPG

Between Christmas and New Years, they were giving away the solid dark blue ones in the parks. We didn't win, but saw many who did. I'm glad the new 2008 ones have the clouds again...both DH and I agreed that the dark blue without the clouds seem kinda plain when compared to the 2007 ears.

My son got the inbetween ears mailed to us in January after I had give up hope of winning with a post card! Also on the same day I won the lanyard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter