Dining App?

Dream.in.dessert

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody!
I seen somewhere (on a you tube video) that there was a non-disney app that you could get that you could reserve disney world restaurants at. It doesn't require a credit card and if you miss you booking you don't get the $10/person penalty. All though if you miss 3 times you can't use that email address for the app anymore.
Does anyone know this app? Not that I plan on missing any of my reservations, but stuff happens.
Thanks!

You're probably talking about Open Table, which you can use to reserve *some* Disney Springs restaurants.

None of the in-park or resort restaurants are offered on Open Table, that I know of.

I seriously doubt there's an app that allows you to make ADRs at Disney restaurants, other than the Disney app.

Last edited:
There was a recent report on WDWNT that several Disney Springs restaurants have ceased using Open Table and more will be following

I'd only go through Disney for ressies, don't trust other apps.
I have used Open Table multiple times for Raglan Road with no problems. In fact, I feel like my waits have been shorter with my Open Table reservation then with a Disney ADR.

I have used Open Table multiple times for Raglan Road with no problems. In fact, I feel like my waits have been shorter with my Open Table reservation then with a Disney ADR.
I was talking about me personally. I'm glad it has worked out for you. :)

You're probably talking about Open Table, which you can use to reserve *some* Disney Springs restaurants.

None of the in-park or resort restaurants are offered on Open Table, that I know of.

I seriously doubt there's an app that allows you to make ADRs at Disney restaurants, other than the Disney app.

We used Open Table to book Sanaa in April. I am pretty sure there are a few other resort restaurants on there as well, Jiko and Artist Point I know I have seen. I would not hesitate to use Open Table at WDW or anywhere else.

We used Open Table to book Sanaa in April. I am pretty sure there are a few other resort restaurants on there as well, Jiko and Artist Point I know I have seen. I would not hesitate to use Open Table at WDW or anywhere else.

Yep...just took a peek at Open Table, and there are a handful of resort restaurants you can book on there. Nothing in the parks, however.

Open table has gotten us ADRs for some restaurants when MDE couldn't. Doesn't work for in park restaurants.
Easy to use. have read that some restaurants may be dropping it, not sure if that is true or just a rumor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter