Dining Reservation Question

ricflack

Earning My Ears
We will be going to DL and staying at GC in May (we had to postpone our trip from April). When we go to WDW we are able to make dining reservations for all restaurants 3 months in advance. I know that at DL it is 2 months in advance, but can only make reservations at Resort Hotel Restaurants? I called and was told that they do not take advance ressies for Blue Bayou etc. Is this the case? Do they allow Disney Hotel guests to make ressies a few days in advance for dining in the parks? Please Help

I know that at least for the Blue Bayou, you can only get reservations the day of. We always hit the podium first thing in the morning to get lunch and/or dinner ressies.

I have heard, though I don't know how accurate this is, that people staying at at least the Disneyland Hotel can have guest services make reservations one day ahead of time for Blue Bayou. This may also be only for those staying in conceirge, I don't know since I've never used the service.

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

Rajah and VonDrake's Honeymoon

Rajah's Disneyland Crossword Puzzle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I have heard, though I don't know how accurate this is, that people staying at at least the Disneyland Hotel can have guest services make reservations one day ahead of time for Blue Bayou. This may also be only for those staying in conceirge, I don't know since I've never used the service[/quote]

This is absolutely accurate. I did it in November at the PP, if you are staying at the GC, you will be able to book next day ressies at the Blue Bayou, among other things.

You do NOT need to be at the concierge.

anidragon01.gif

Feel free to send me an email :)

If you need help with your Disney problem click here:Calbay's 12 Steps of Disneyholics Anonymouse

My recent trip to the Disneyland Resort
Calbay's Holiday 2000 Disneyland Trip Report

I just wanted to take a minute and thank those who responded. I will contact guest services as soon as we check in to make in-park ressies. And I will call ahead to make Resort ressies.

Once again THANKS

Ric

Am I to understand, I can make PS ressies at the Restaurant in DCA and or Grand CA, before the actually day? So if I want (for example, ressies for say, the restaurant in Grand CA (not the Napa Rose, "storytellers?") I can call now for a 2/4 lunch/dinner reservation? Even if I am not staying at Grand CA?
Please let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter