Dinner at Animal Kingdom

jxgallan

Earning My Ears
Since Animal Kingdom closes at 5:00 what do most people do for dinner? I am trying to plan our dinner for the day we spend at Animal Kingdom, any suggestions??::MinnieMo

rainforest cafe stays open later. that might be a choice. or perhaps dinner at the AKL. we enjoy jiko there. downtown disney has seveal good options. or any resort or other park. good luck.:tongue:

We went to Animal Kingdom Lodge and ate at Boma. We love it! You should like to try different foods, but my DS loves their kid pods which are all American.

I also recommend Boma at the nearby Animal Kingdom Lodge - great buffet and very interesting hotel.

Animal Kingdom days give you a great opportunity to check out resort and DTD restaurants. As others have said, Jiko and Boma are close by at AKL. You could also hop on any resort bus from AK to try a meal at another resort. Or, if you want to do some shopping after dinner, there are some great dining choices at DTD.

Happy planning!

We always end up an AK day by eating at the RFC in DTD. Then, DTD shopping & dessert at Ghiradelli's! :tongue:

Since we stay at WDW resorts we make use of the Extra Magic Hour for the Animal Kingdom. Since its not a huge park we typically finish around 1 or 2 PM.

We take advantage of this by park hopping. Ideally, we try to avoid crowds by going to the park that had EMH the day before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter