Dinner before Cirque du Solei??

jeankeri

<font color=darkorchid>I threw cartons of milk at
Hello! Will be arriving @ DTD West side between 4-4:30 for 6pm show. I know we need to be in our seats by 5:30. So, what are the dining choices? This is our travel day, and I was hoping there would be some sort of quick/counter service meal nearby. Does DTD Westside have a Wolfgang Puck express, and does anyone have recommendations/reviews to share? We are planning on checking into the Poly after the show.

Yes, there is express Puck on the west side. House of Blues can also feed you in that time frame. We did Bongos in July, they have a walk up window, & we found fast service inside.

You will love C du S. Great show.
Dave

We did House of Blues before the early show and it was great. We told our waitstaff that we had Cirque tix and they made sure to get things out to us in a timely manner. He also made suggestions for entrees that would not take longer than our time allowed.

You're lucky...there are so many places to eat in DTD! Many of the above mentioned are great ideas. I would just stay away from Planet Hollywood...can get very crowded and IMO, the food isn't worth the wait.

GOOD LUCK!

House of Blues or Bongos is a great option!

PS..the planet hollywood in DTD is excellent...you probably couldn't get out of there in time though.

Wolfgang Puck's Express is an option, but don't rule out Wolfgang Puck's Cafe either. When we did Cirque in May, we may an early PS (4:20) for WP Cafe. The restaurant was quite empty at that time of day, so we were seated immediately and our food came quickly. In fact, we still had time to browse some of the shops before making our way over to the Cirque tent. Our meal was wonderful, and I would highly recommend the dessert sampler. It seems that many people go for dinner after the Cirque show and by that time DTD, and all of the DTD restaurants can be quite busy. Since your Cirque day is your travel day, it might be nice to consider a sit down meal before the show, rather than trying to rush through a fastfood place. Not to deter your from WP Express however, as I have eaten the food there and it's good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter