Dinner In The Castle

mstrlucky74

Earning My Ears
I was told there is dinner in the castle where the princess comes around. How/where would I book that? Thanks

It's know as Cinderellas Royal Table. You book it on line just like any other WDW restaurant. This place is in high demand so you should book it as soon as your ADR window opens.

It's know as Cinderellas Royal Table. You book it on line just like any other WDW restaurant. This place is in high demand so you should book it as soon as your ADR window opens.
THanks. Where do I book? A specific site? What is ADR?

Best advice for snagging Cinderella's Royal Table:
- figure out when it's 60 days beforehand
- set your alarm for 6:55 AM eastern time
- log on to your computer as soon as the alarm goes off
- snag that reservation at 7:00

I speak from experience. I tried to book a table there for lunch for one person and waited until 11 AM or so to do it. My time slots were limited.

EDIT: just saw another poster say 6AM so adjust my times back an hour :)

Dining reservations open up 60 days out at 6am eastern. If you’re staying at a Disney hotel, you can book your dining for the length of your stay.

You can also get Princesses at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway section of Epcot if you need a backup if you can’t get Cinderella Royal Tay.

Fyi, majority of ADRs require a $1 deposit, you pay the rest after eating; Cinderellas Royal Table is an exception....you will pay during the ADR process the full cost upfront

Fyi, majority of ADRs require a $1 deposit, you pay the rest after eating; Cinderellas Royal Table is an exception....you will pay during the ADR process the full cost upfront
Yes, be prepared to pay up front for CRT.

I'm not clear on what you're saying about an ADR deposit, though. We do ADRs all the time and never saw any deposit on our card. Unless I'm misunderstanding something.

Yes, be prepared to pay up front for CRT.

I'm not clear on what you're saying about an ADR deposit, though. We do ADRs all the time and never saw any deposit on our card. Unless I'm misunderstanding something.
They place a $1 test on your credit card but it falls off after a day or two. It is to make sure it is an active number.

This should only happen the first time you use a new card. I have a card on file, and they haven't done the test transaction for a long time.
It happened to me on the same card 2x in a week :-) But it's all good - it is temporary and $1 doesn't bother me anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter