Dinners

SaneB4DVplanning

Earning My Ears
Help plz,
Im bringing my family to disney for my kids first trip and looking for dinner advice. My kids, three sons ages 9, 7 , and 1 really arent big into the characters so unless Lilo and Stitch appear at one my kids wont get overly excited. I guess due to varying tastes in foods buffet style might be the way to go. I was originally starting with CM but have heard many reports that this has become average basic buffet food and is no longer a must see. I have read good things about Wilderness Canyon, Crystal Palace and Garden Grill what other places should i consider for me , my DW and three disney sons... thx

Check out the menu's listed at Deb's site - wdwig.com. I have eaten at GG and CP and thought the food was good. If you like GG then I would suggest a dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern in MK as it almost exactly the same type of meal served at GG (price same as well). Hollywood and Vine (no characters) is a nice buffet in MGM. If your doing a bit of resort hopping then Ohana's is good. Also, you may want to think about doing the campfire movie in Fort Wilderness if your staying on Disney property. If you decide to do the campfire/movie, you can eat at Trail's End which is the cheapest buffet on property but has good food, then you take the bus over for the campfire (you would have to time this out a bit to get it to work). ESPN and Flying Fish are nice on the Boardwalk. You may also want to take in a meal at one of the Rainforest Cafe's (I prefer AK over DTD) but this can get a bit pricey. If your looking for a nicer meal (not buffet with no characters) and are willing to spend a bit more money, then I would tell you to eat dinner at Le Cellier (Epcot in Canada), food is delicious with romantic relaxing atmosphere. Have fun looking over all the menu's on Deb's site.

Here's my votes:

O'Hana's
Beaches & Cream
Crystal Palace
Cindy's (lunch or dinner -- no characters)
Crystal Palace
Whispering Canyon Cafe
ESPN Club
California Grill
Liberty Tree Tavern
Ghiradelli's
House of Blues
Casey's
le Cellier
Rose & Crown
Garden Grill
Tusker House
50's Primetime Cafe
Yachtsman Steakhouse

You've gotten some great suggestions already, I'll 'second' the mention of 50's Prime Time in MGM. I'ts a great family place ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter