Directions to Crossroads from 192 hotel??

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
We are staying on 192 in Kissimmee for a few days before we move to the Wilderness Lodge. Our hotel is the Ramada Eastgate (Fountain Park), which looks like it is located on 192 between I-4 and 535. I think it is just across from "Water Mania".

We are planning on eating dinner one night at Jungle Jim's and another night at Pebbles. I have "buy one get one free" meal coupons for both places. I think those are both located in the Crossroads shopping center, right? If so, I need to know the easiest way to get to Crossroads from our hotel.

Can anybody help a directionally challenged person??

If you are staying near WaterMania, then I recommend you jump on I-4 towards Orlando, go 2-3 exits, then get off on the one just past VISTANA (directly across from the Disney Casting building). The exit will bring you to a light--turn left. Go underneath I-4, and Crossroads will be on your right as well.

From Ramada Eastgate:

Take a right onto Rt. 192. At the intersection with Rt. 535 (Publix Grocery is on that corner) take a left. Drive for about 2 miles. You'll see the I-4 exchanges (exit 27). Pass under I-4.

Crossroads will be on your right, Hotel Plaza Boulevard on the left (with big M&M entrance gates to WDW).

Jungle Jim's is located to the left, near Goodings, in the Center. Pebbles is down to your right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter