DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

though, to be fair, that line is for saying hi to Kathy who is at the entrance, screening everyone to ensure they are worthy of riding Figment, .... the ride itself past that point is a walk on

Then you better take that Chewie shirt back and trade it in for a Figment!

I think that myself and my 9 year old son are good to go for the party. Wednesday, we registered and, after receiving the code, signed up for the party Thursday morning. I received the confirmation that we are signed up for the party but not the final email yet. In the meantime, my credit card has been charged twice for $50 but not for the $170 for the party for 2 persons. I replied to one of Dreams Unlimited emails (not one that says do no reply) but haven't heard back from them yet. Anyone else have this problem?

Haha I did the same thing today...fastpasses, ADRs and Touring Plans done. I'm a little OCD. :teeth:

Hello. Been watching the podcast for a few months and am excited to say I'm going to the party. Not sure if this is the place to ask but, I noticed a typo in my DISBoards name on my registration after my party confirmation came back. Is there anyway or anyone I can contact to get it fixed?

I am writing this while I am having dinner at the Lucky Fortune Cookery (perhaps my favorite place to eat in DLR, besides Club 33) here in DLR... This is me "training" for WDW ;)

Hello. Been watching the podcast for a few months and am excited to say I'm going to the party. Not sure if this is the place to ask but, I noticed a typo in my DISBoards name on my registration after my party confirmation came back. Is there anyway or anyone I can contact to get it fixed?
@WebmasterJohn would probably be the one to fix that. You can also email him at john@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

though, to be fair, that line is for saying hi to Kathy who is at the entrance, screening everyone to ensure they are worthy of riding Figment, .... the ride itself past that point is a walk on

I would pay money to give Kathy a hug. You have no idea the year I have had. Her kind voice was so sweet and calming, perfect for an afternoon after physical therapy. Truly a wonderful lady.

Does anyone know how onsite transportation will work for after the party? If the park closes 3 hours earlier for the public, will Disney keep buses running to get us all back to our hotels? Normally, we'd have a car so I wouldn't care but we're actually coming to this car-less which is weird for us.
@WebmasterJohn

Does anyone know how onsite transportation will work for after the party? If the park closes 3 hours earlier for the public, will Disney keep buses running to get us all back to our hotels? Normally, we'd have a car so I wouldn't care but we're actually coming to this car-less which is weird for us.
@WebmasterJohn

Below is the latest from John

There is also the "un"official thread and the Facebook group started for the event where people have started to organize car pooling as well

There will be no Disney transportation available from Epcot after the party (i.e. no buses, no boats, no monorail)

Once we are done with accepting sign-ups for the party we will work on transportation back to a Disney resort hotel. Just be aware this will be at a cost for this transportation as we will have to contract with an outside company. I won’t know the cost until we are done with sign-ups and I have an idea how many people may need transportation.

Below is the latest from John

There is also the "un"official thread and the Facebook group started for the event where people have started to organize car pooling as well
Thanks, Phil. I'm trying to catch up on all of the posts since we just decided to go. There will be 3 of us needing a ride back to Pop. We haven't gone to Disney without a car for over 20 years so this will be a strange experience for us. Thankfully it's only a couple of days. I do not like not having a car.

Thanks, Phil. I'm trying to catch up on all of the posts since we just decided to go. There will be 3 of us needing a ride back to Pop. We haven't gone to Disney without a car for over 20 years so this will be a strange experience for us. Thankfully it's only a couple of days. I do not like not having a car.
I would probably look at Uber with 3 people. It would likely be $10 or less to Uber from Epcot to Pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter