$DIS at allthingsrewarded

Have you actually received any rewards from this site yet? (I am trying to be careful to sign up for only legitimate programs with a good record.) Am I suppose to supply anything so that you get reference points?:bounce: Need those Disney Dollars.:D

I just started this one myself so I have not cashed out yet.
I do know others have been paid though.
As well,
I am not sure if I am allowed to post referrals here
(so I didn't) but yes I could get referral points.
My referral link can be found on my homepage should you wish to use it. You can get to it by clicking the website button below this post.

Thanks if you do.

hope that helps
hippie5

Thanks for the tip!! I think I am a member there, but never did it! Guess its time to start back up!!:D

Any idea how long it takes to cash out? I just joined and am seeming only to get 11-12 points a day. At this rate, it will take 250 days to reach the 3000 minimum points for first cash out! Are the sign-ups the only other way to get points?

hi spm,
referrals and sweepstake entries are other ways,
playing Sklif, and sending SharedGreetings cards are other dailies you can do too.

Sklif=10 pts per completed game
SG= 5 pts per card (2 per day- more if ATR gets credited by SG)

I just joined myself so I can't advise as to how long
it took me to reach 3000 but at say 30 points per day it would take 100 days without signups.

It could be considerably less time with signups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter