Dis Dads Convention

What would be a good date for a long weekend convention?

• September 2012

• November 2012

• January 2013

• March 2013

• May 2013

• Summer 2013

• Don't care when, I'll be there!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guess we could show up in eam Barry shirts or Team Loser, um I mean Team Tim shirts and cheer you guys on :thumbsup2

(jk about the Team Loser)
I hope 100 people show up in team Barry shirts.... So you can watch me smoke him! :smokin: :lmao::lmao:

I meant that so far, nothing has been placed on the DDC agenda.
As far as we know... I need to get myself a DDC membership on the other board so I can read what is going on.

I'm certainly planning on the 1/2 marathon and having my legion of supporters cheering me on to victory.
:lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao:

What legion??

I meant that so far, nothing has been placed on the DDC agenda.

I'm certainly planning on the 1/2 marathon and having my legion of supporters cheering me on to victory.

I hope 100 people show up in team Barry shirts.... So you can watch me smoke him! :smokin: :lmao::lmao:

As far as we know... I need to get myself a DDC membership on the other board so I can read what is going on.

:lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao:

What legion??

Mostly Bambi and the kids.
I can see why you're thinking about leaving the kids at home for this trip. It would be pretty demoralizing for them to see you get whooped that badly.

Oh, I see.

Now that was just plain hurtful, even for you. :sad1:

Then I guess my job here is done. How about I buy you a Dole Whip to make it up to you?

I got your back Tim.I will be waiting at the finish line with some cold ones (brand name need not be mentioned)..I just hope I have some left when you cross the finish line.

I am with you on this one I am signed up but have not paid my dues yet:rotfl2: So I guess I dont know what is going on either.I guess this needs to be added to my to do list

Then I guess my job here is done. How about I buy you a Dole Whip to make it up to you?
As bad as I want to say no... I. Just. Can't!

Dole Whip it is! :thumbsup2

I got your back Tim.I will be waiting at the finish line with some cold ones (brand name need not be mentioned)..I just hope I have some left when you cross the finish line.
I don't care if you drink 100 of them... just leave 1 for me. :thumbsup2

I am with you on this one I am signed up but have not paid my dues yet:rotfl2: So I guess I dont know what is going on either.I guess this needs to be added to my to do list
::yes::

We will have a few surprises for you Tim before, during and after the race. Be afraid, be very afraid. (Insert evil laugh)
Ooooh I can't wait! :scared:

Hey guys I give you credit for running!!!

Tim,Barry

430019_262875590463937_192496424168521_577917_1306855951_n.jpg

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me....

Sorry... thought I was in the main thread! :lmao: The Hurricane is kicking my butt tonight...:sick: :rotfl2:

So... DW has taken up running. She recently decided that a half marathon might be a good longer-term goal. Last night, she signed up for the Disney Half Marathon, saying, "I will go down there to run, and you can go do DisDads stuff."

Which made me feel a little lazy, as the best summary of "DisDads stuff" I can think of involves bacon and alcoholic beverages. So, I signed up as well. I will not talk smack about the race; I've run a half marathon before (long ago) and it's a long way to go and a lot can happen. Also, I am old and slow. Luckily, the course looks pretty flat and it will be fun to run through MK and Epcot.

So... DW has taken up running. She recently decided that a half marathon might be a good longer-term goal. Last night, she signed up for the Disney Half Marathon, saying, "I will go down there to run, and you can go do DisDads stuff."

Which made me feel a little lazy, as the best summary of "DisDads stuff" I can think of involves bacon and alcoholic beverages. So, I signed up as well. I will not talk smack about the race; I've run a half marathon before (long ago) and it's a long way to go and a lot can happen. Also, I am old and slow. Luckily, the course looks pretty flat and it will be fun to run through MK and Epcot.

Cool Eric! Glad you'll be joining us! :thumbsup2

Now all we need is Randall to insert a Sparkle "Team Eric" Banner here. :rotfl2:

Good for you and DW.

So are you joining Team Tim or Team Barry?

Don't know what I'm talking about? Come join in the fun!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2885526

Oh, and congrats on signing up! :thumbsup2

In need of bump. I see the list of dads going is growing. Good to see

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter