Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. March 09 week 5 page 31 post 451

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
Welcome to March Everyone, spring is on the way :cool1: Feb was a fairly succesful month allthough we lost a few members along the way ;)

Best of luck for March everyone :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Apologies for the lack of spreadshhet this month.....i lost it last week and havn't had chance to reproduce it !

February's dietr of the month ( for not only good weight loss but her support on the thread ) is................

Natasha (Natashandmatt) :cool1: well done x

Mornin' Nat

15st 8 3/4 this morning so not to bad.

well done Natasha, and good luck to everyone this month. I am going to be super good this month as next month I will be going to WDW, yay!. Only lost 2lb in Feb.

well done Tasha :cool1:

I have lost 2lb this week so back on track, I am going to try much harder this month as I was a bit slack last month. Started well yesterday as we went on a 4 hour walk at the seafront

good luck to everyone this week :wizard:

Well done to Tasha and to everyone else who's still loosing :thumbsup2

I've not been posting on the weight loss thread but as I've just got in from a 45 minute walk I'm feeling all fired up :laughing: I've lost 8lbs in Feb which I was pleased with and I'm heading the right way towards my goal. When I started I wanted to have 23kg gone by the time I go to Florida in July and it's looking like I'll manage that so I'm going to revise it and hope to have 30kg gone (about 66lbs) by the time we go.

Good luck to every one in March :goodvibes

I've not been posting on the weight loss thread but as I've just got in from a 45 minute walk I'm feeling all fired up :laughing: I've lost 8lbs in Feb which I was pleased with and I'm heading the right way towards my goal. When I started I wanted to have 23kg gone by the time I go to Florida in July and it's looking like I'll manage that so I'm going to revise it and hope to have 30kg gone (about 66lbs) by the time we go.

Well done, 8lb is fantastic.

:thumbsup2
Thanks everyone :cool1: i wouldnt be still on my diet if i didnt have support from all of you and all my friends, i think support really really helps.

Well done on the people who have lost and people who have sts, dont worry if you have a bad day just get back on track the next day.

Thanks Nat for running the group i really enjoy coming on here :)

Well done Natasha :cheer2: 'slimmer of the month' :cheer2:

Good luck this month everyone.:grouphug:

I think it will start to get easier now Spring is on its way, roll on the lighter nights and some better weather, it does put you in a better frame of mind doesn't it :)

I had another awful week this week, finishing cakes at 3, 4 and 5am (making them not eating them :rotfl: ) does not bode well for the waistline but I have an easy week this week cakewise so I hope to do alot better.

Weightwise I have stayed the same though so it's a hugely much better result than I was expecting :thumbsup2

Good luck this week and well done Natasha :thumbsup2

Well I weighed yesterday but not at my normal time, I did it after eating rather than before, and i'd put on a pound :sad2:

Must try better this week.

Congratulations, Tasha!!! Well done for being February's dieter of the month!!! :cool1::yay: :cool1:

...15st 8 3/4 this morning so not to bad.
That's about 2lbs then, Tony! Good man... :thumbsup2

...I am going to be super good this month as next month I will be going to WDW, yay!. Only lost 2lb in Feb.
Like Nat says, great incentive... Good luck for March... :hug:

...I have lost 2lb this week so back on track, I am going to try much harder this month as I was a bit slack last month. Started well yesterday as we went on a 4 hour walk at the seafront...
Great start to March, Rachel!!!:woohoo:

...I've not been posting on the weight loss thread but as I've just got in from a 45 minute walk I'm feeling all fired up :laughing: I've lost 8lbs in Feb which I was pleased with and I'm heading the right way towards my goal. When I started I wanted to have 23kg gone by the time I go to Florida in July and it's looking like I'll manage that so I'm going to revise it and hope to have 30kg gone (about 66lbs) by the time we go...
Great result, Jakki! :cheer2: Have a successful weight-minimising March... ;)

...Weightwise I have stayed the same though so it's a hugely much better result than I was expecting...
STS is good Paula-Jane - especially surrounded by all those delish cakes... :angel: :cool2: :angel: Fingers crossed you have a good week... :goodvibes

Well I weighed yesterday but not at my normal time, I did it after eating rather than before, and i'd put on a pound :sad2:
That's a shame, Claire - it was probably an illusion tho' as you didn't weigh yourself at your usual time... :hug: I'm sure you will have lost this week... :yay:

Good luck everyone!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I have lost 2lb this week so back on track, I am going to try much harder this month as I was a bit slack last month. Started well yesterday as we went on a 4 hour walk at the seafront

:cool1: well done x

8lb a month is fab :thumbsup2

WDW or the only 2lb loss?:lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl2: both i think !!

:thumbsup2
Thanks everyone :cool1: i wouldnt be still on my diet if i didnt have support from all of you and all my friends, i think support really really helps.
Well done on the people who have lost and people who have sts, dont worry if you have a bad day just get back on track the next day.
Thanks Nat for running the group i really enjoy coming on here :)

your welcome :)

Well done Natasha :cheer2: 'slimmer of the month' :cheer2:

Good luck this month everyone.:grouphug:

I think it will start to get easier now Spring is on its way, roll on the lighter nights and some better weather, it does put you in a better frame of mind doesn't it :)

it does for me !

I had another awful week this week, finishing cakes at 3, 4 and 5am (making them not eating them :rotfl: ) does not bode well for the waistline but I have an easy week this week cakewise so I hope to do alot better.
Weightwise I have stayed the same though so it's a hugely much better result than I was expecting :thumbsup2
Good luck this week and well done Natasha :thumbsup2

Sounds like you did well :thumbsup2

:hug: good luck x x

:cool1: :cool1: Well done Natasha:cool1: :cool1:

I am back after my few weeks absence since DD's op. I can't remember when I last weighed in on here but my total loss is 10lbs since we I joined Nat's fat club;) in Jan - I think my loss before that was 9lbs.
I've probably lost 1lb in three weeks.
Haven't been very good the last few days but I'm back on track today:thumbsup2

Good luck for March everybody:) Think of all those summer clothes you'd love to wear. My new motivation is our May half term week in DLRP - I want at least a further stone off by then.

ETA: Somebody noticed at school this morning that I had lost weight :cool1:

well Done Nat for being slimmer of the month :cool1:

ive got 10 weeks before my holiday to lose as much as i can :cool1:
working really hard this week so hoping for a good loss. :goodvibes

good luck everyone.xxx

...my total loss is 10lbs since we I joined Nat's fat club;) in Jan...
Haven't been very good the last few days but I'm back on track today... My new motivation is our May half term week in DLRP - I want at least a further stone off by then.

Nat's Fat Club!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good luck for the upcoming week, Joanne!!! The DLRP trip will be a great motivator... :goodvibes

Fingers crossed for you, Nicky!!! :woohoo:

Good luck everyone for March.

It's going very slow for me but I'm only doing it by increasing exercise not reducing my food but since I've really upped the running I can see the changes. I'm in the correct weight/height ratio but a far too many wobbly bits! :lmao:

My Dh has commented too and although he's the last person I would need to impress (he loves me what ever I look like :love: ) it's nice that he's noticed.

I love reading about everyone's fantatsic losses and it spurs me on to keep going.

I've never been one for getting on the scales so find the weekly weigh in a chore as the results can have such an effect mentally, however, I will keep at it.

Some of you have had some fantatsic results :thumbsup2

February's dietr of the month ( for not only good weight loss but her support on the thread ) is................

Natasha (Natashandmatt) :cool1: well done x

:banana: :banana: Well done Natasha :banana:

well done Natasha, and good luck to everyone this month. I am going to be super good this month as next month I will be going to WDW, yay!. Only lost 2lb in Feb.

I think I only lost 2lbs last month as well Claire :wizard: Good Luck to us both for getting back on track

:cool1: Well dine Rachel

:yay: Well done on losing 8lbs over the last month Jakki

:wizard: Good Luck for next week Claire

I am back after my few weeks absence since DD's op. I can't remember when I last weighed in on here but my total loss is 10lbs since we I joined Nat's fat club;) in Jan - I think my loss before that was 9lbs.
I've probably lost 1lb in three weeks.
Haven't been very good the last few days but I'm back on track today:thumbsup2

Good luck for March everybody:) Think of all those summer clothes you'd love to wear. My new motivation is our May half term week in DLRP - I want at least a further stone off by then.

:yay: Well done Joanne

well Done Nat for being slimmer of the month :cool1:

good luck everyone.xxx

:wizard: Good Luck at getting to your target Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter