DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

September 2nd already! Time is flying by! Only 5 months and 23 days until our next Diva trip. :cool1:

Hope everyone is doing well. :goodvibes

It's that time again!! Time for the DIS Divas Annual Halloween Exchange! :dance3:

Click here for all the information: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3325798

10302026_10152447402454011_1092992475781669639_n.jpg

I was popping in to check my ticker....61 days! :cool1: The DH has been working OT almost daily (including his rest days) so we can make this happen. I am so grateful for a husband who understands my need for Disney.

Are you a newbie or a returning diva and still haven't made a hotel reservation?
We welcome you to be our room mate!
:welcome:

Currently we have three in our room: me (Bernice), Brenda (my sister) and Alison I. Alison created a want ad on the diva facebook page:

Wanted 1 Diva Roomate:
Looking for someone that appreciates rising at the crack of dawn, saying they will come back for afternoon nap (but never does) and then closes down the parks with us. :tongue:

Should enjoy other Divas who complain about the $4 apples on Main St. and talk about healthy eating while downing a midnight snack from the corn dog stand. :thumbsup2

Ideal roomie will not try to make us ride on the Swinging Gondola's of Death. :scared:

Must be willing to kick snoring bed mate to shut her up or have own industrial type earplugs. :laughing:

Will enjoy a drink or glass or 2 of wine, but is not last year's jello-shot champion that we will have to drag down the hallway passed out each night. :drinking:

Must enjoy laying in bed at night, with aching swollen feet and giggling at stupid girl talk until you fall asleep. :chat:

Does this sound like you or have we frightened everyone away?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hooray we have a roommate, our room is now full (Alison, Bernice, Brenda and Maureen).

Still need a place to lay your weary head during the diva trip? There are a few groups looking for roommates for the entire trip or just one day. Keep an eye on posts here and on the facebook thread.. or just ask!

this trip sounds like so much fun! I found out about it on facebook on the AZ Dis Meet up page. if I get a annual pass, this trip will be very tempting. how do I get to the secret facebook page for the group? :)

this trip sounds like so much fun! I found out about it on facebook on the AZ Dis Meet up page. if I get a annual pass, this trip will be very tempting. how do I get to the secret facebook page for the group? :)

Tell me your name and I can add you.

One of us can add you, if we are "friends". Or you can contact our leader.. Beth mommaU4 via PM here on the Dis.
Yay! The more the merrier!

Hi all!

I am Michele and my daughters Kacy and Kody will be joining the Diva's trip this year!!

So sadly Andrea let us and you all know yesterday on Facebook that she is unable to join us on the trip this year. This means our room has an opening. In our room we have Vanessa, Paula and myself. We are all staying from 2/25-3/2 and are looking for someone who would also be interested in the whole time period. We are a no fuss group of ladies but we like to have fun as well!! We enjoy character meals, early park mornings and some chit chat until none of us remember falling asleep! If you are looking for a room or know someone who is please let us know!!

Hey - have you ladies have problems with your tickers not working? Mine are way off! This has been going on for awhile now.:mad:

Hooray we have a roommate, our room is now full (Alison, Bernice, Brenda and Maureen). :woohoo:

Still need a place to lay your weary head during the diva trip?

There are a few groups looking for roommates for the entire trip or just one day. Keep an eye on posts here and on the facebook thread.. or just ask! The more the merrier with this group of lovely dis divas!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter