Dis Ladies Jan trip

:thumbsup2

I will probably just see it at the end of the month when I go back with the family.
Yeah. I'm not gonna kill myself trying to get over there this weekend. I plan on hoping over there at least once a month on any giving weekend day now that DS will have a WDW AP also. Gonna get DH one for a birthday present so he wont be left out. :teeth:

Hmmm... I'm wondering if I should bring my stoller with me for this weekend. :confused3 I think I may just do it cause I dont want to have to deal with "Im tired.... My legs are sleepy."

Hmmm... I'm wondering if I should bring my stoller with me for this weekend. :confused3 I think I may just do it cause I dont want to have to deal with "Im tired.... My legs are sleepy."

I'll have one, but that is for Julie if she gets tired and Sammie for sure. :thumbsup2

Just wanted to say BYE to you ladies!!!

I'm glad you are getting this chance to go and meet up again. :goodvibes
I hope you all have a safe and fun journey and take some pics dammit!! :lmao:

BYE!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:eek: :eek:

I know you already have mine woman !! :banana: and don't say you deleted it either or i'm gonna cry

Are you planning on doing anything Thursday evening ? I won't get to Pop until probably around 9:30

Im not really sure yet what Im doing Thur. I might go to a park for a couple of hours. Call me once you guys get to the hotel.

Just wanted to say BYE to you ladies!!!

I'm glad you are getting this chance to go and meet up again. :goodvibes
I hope you all have a safe and fun journey and take some pics dammit!! :lmao:

BYE!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks Beth !! I don't think we'll forget to take pictures, someone has been threatening us daily :rolleyes1

Im not really sure yet what Im doing Thur. I might go to a park for a couple of hours. Call me once you guys get to the hotel.

I will :thumbsup2

I wonder if Kelly will sign on tonight from Pop and let us know what section she is in :dance3:

Thanks Beth !! I don't think we'll forget to take pictures, someone has been threatening us daily :rolleyes1

I will :thumbsup2

I wonder if Kelly will sign on tonight from Pop and let us know what section she is in :dance3:

Hopefully she got a good section :thumbsup2 Close to the pool and food court.

We're going to MGM in the morning on Saturday, probably about 10:30 now, and then we'll do TOT, watch for someone in Streetmo, and then head over. Maybe like 1:00. :confused3

The person you may be waiting for does work Saturdays, morning shift last I recall.

The person you may be waiting for does work Saturdays, morning shift last I recall.

The one is not working until later (Crush) and the other did tell me she works Saturdays and will be there until she can do Nemo again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter