Dis Ladies Jan trip

4greatboys said:
I will pm her.

Never mind. I just checked the sample menu for the buffet. I don't think I'd care much for the food. I'm too picky. :rolleyes:

AdventurerKat said:
Never mind. I just checked the sample menu for the buffet. I don't think I'd care much for the food. I'm too picky. :rolleyes:

Personally I have never been a fan of the food there, especially for what I have to pay. We went once and the only thing I ate was Chicken Corn Chower (which was very good!).

4greatboys said:
Personally I have never been a fan of the food there, especially for what I have to pay. We went once and the only thing I ate was Chicken Corn Chower (which was very good!).

Thanks for the review. If I feel the need for characters, I'll do something else. :)

I still need to order my tickets (including my AP to get the discounted room).

I better get on that. It might take awhile for them to ship it to me.

4greatboys said:

i don't like either, but Danielle thinks it's fun.
we managed to skip it the last 2 years. :teeth:
I was kind of hoping she'll change her mind what's we get there. :bitelip:

I haven't made any ADR's at all. I don't think I will. I will join up with you guys after dinner etc.

I am making no promises that my DD will be polite and sweet. You'll have to look really close to see it as she tends to be just the opposite when she is uncomfortable or meeting new people. :teeth:

kelsco99 said:
I haven't made any ADR's at all. I don't think I will. I will join up with you guys after dinner etc.

I am making no promises that my DD will be polite and sweet. You'll have to look really close to see it as she tends to be just the opposite when she is uncomfortable or meeting new people. :teeth:

Let me make the same promise- for my DD and her friend. :teeth:

I can't make the same promise for my friend. ;)

No, just kidding. She's polite and sweet. Most of the time. Unlike me. :rotfl:

PooohBear said:
:furious: :furious: I'm always good !!!

Hey ! my ticker is at one month, one week and one day !! :yay:
Oh alright. I'm sorry. You are always good. :flower3:

And if you're not, you make sure there are no witnesses around to testify otherwise, right? :smooth: :rotfl2:

It's getting closer!! Someone in this group better take some pics to share with me. Please....

MUFFYCAT said:
i don't like either, but Danielle thinks it's fun.
we managed to skip it the last 2 years. :teeth:
I was kind of hoping she'll change her mind what's we get there. :bitelip:

So your a yes?

AdventurerKat said:

I may make late lunch ressies for Crystal Palace, Missy says it's delicious and it's cheaper than dinner

Beth, Alyssa & I will be taking pictures with the camera she's getting for Christmas :yay:

kelsco99 said:

My DD is always sweet and polite just like her Mom :rolleyes1

TinksPixieDust said:
I'd happily share my pb&j's with you Anita... As long as you buy me a drink! Mwhahaha! :stir:

Why do I feel like i'm getting the short end of the stick ?! :confused3

PooohBear said:
I may make late lunch ressies for Crystal Palace, Missy says it's delicious and it's cheaper than dinner

Beth, Alyssa & I will be taking pictures with the camera she's getting for Christmas :yay:

I loved it! They had steak (it was great), this awesome soup (if it hadn't been hot that day I would have had more), salad, etc. It was great. Plus that restaurant is just so pretty.

Here I am, giving advice for a trip I won't be on!

And Beth is right, I want pictures! Lots of pictures!

I'm still dowon for CF :rolleyes:
but I'll change it to 3 people.

I just asked if she wanted to go to CP and said no.

Although she might be hungry around 3 p.m. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter