Dis Meet for New England/MA/Greater Boston

My husband and I would be interested but we are from CT. It would have to be sometime after May and it would depend on location.

Marblehead, Ma. here, I would be interested, maybe hubby and sister.

We're from Western MA (near Six Flags). My DH and I would love to get together with people who love Disney as much as we do!

Lexington MA here...definitely interested.

While it wouldn't be an all day event like Canobie Lake, here are a few ideas:

5 Wits Studio at Patriot Place...it's an awesome interactive adventure, sure to please DISminded folks like us. We have done it and it is something Disney should pay attention to.

Cape Cod Central Railroad - Capetrain.com A special event could be planned to reserve some cars or the whole train.

If you want to do a wintertime meet, then do Bright Nights at Forest Park in Springfield...a very good christmas light display, then head to the Red Rose for dinner afterwards, an amazing Italian restaurant and tradition of ours.

I'm slightly confused as the OP said they wanted a meet north of Boston and she didn't want to go into Boston.

I'm still up for that !

Never done a dis meet and greet. I have however planned a large family reuion with my cousins. Over 200 people. We did it at a state park in CT. I live in NH. My immediate family is in MA but a few of us in Minnesota. The majority in CT and ME. Anyway the final count was 321 with 36 people missing. We had a huge pot luck and everyone had a great time. We brought volley ball sets, canoes, had some craft tables set up for the little kids. Softball games and sack races. We had a fifty fifty raffle to offset the price of renting the pavillion. I would be glad to help. I am in southern NH but I grew up in Norwood, MA.

South Shore of MA (Plymouth, specifically) -- Im interested as well :)

Is there a specific point-person who could schedule this? Id certainly be willing to help out, but I dont want to take it away from whomever started the idea in the first place!

Maybe we could start simple... like - are Weekends or Weekdays better for everyone? Would a Breakfast or a Dinner be a better choice?

Im sorry if Im overstepping here, just excited at a chance to meet everyone :goodvibes

YOu could add my husband and myself...from beverly :)
would definately depend on the date/local on whether or not we could attend though

Weekends, either late morning or mid-day would be easier for us (depending on where we get together). It's so difficult to find people who are as interested in Disney as we are so I really hope this works out.

DH and I are in if dates work sounds like fun. We are in South Windsor CT and have a lake house in Eastford CT (near the Ma border).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter