DIS River Order

Okay, now I'm getting the 'closed for refurbishment' sign after Canadian's rooms. So who is doing all this 'refurbishment'?! :rotfl:
Kim

I just went through the whole ride. Très Cool. :cool1:

Great job everyone. :yay:

I was feeling badly about having so many rooms on the ride, but I see at least a couple of other people have more rooms then I. :banana:

YES!!! It DOES go full circle! So... as I was saying...

The DIS river is officially a full circle!

:cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo:

Thanks all. Questions or comments? Just ask.

And I would like to add - WOO-HOO!!!
Thanks all!

I can't get past canadian's third room. Thats the third room for me (from Dis lobby), so I never saw the rest of the rooms. Is there another way to enter the ride?

Well I posted earlier, but that post must have been eaten. :rotfl:
When I'm trying to leave Canadian's rooms, I'm getting the 'pardon our dust' message. So who is throwing all this dust around?! :rotfl:
I've tried it twice tonight, btw.;)
Kim

Oh and Dreams, I have a Pirates of the Caribbean room ready to add anytime if you'll add me to the list, please. Thanks! :)

One of these days, I'd love to get a chance to ride this river. I always forget about it until I've already logged off the game...

I just went through the whole ride. Très Cool. :cool1:

Great job everyone. :yay:

I was feeling badly about having so many rooms on the ride, but I see at least a couple of other people have more rooms then I. :banana:

That's why I've waited so long to add a room. I've got four rides of my own, and two of them have about 13 rooms on one and 8 on the other! :rotfl: I didn't want to be a hog!:lmao:
Kim

Okay, now I'm getting the 'closed for refurbishment' sign after Canadian's rooms. So who is doing all this 'refurbishment'?! :rotfl:
Kim

Pirate Me said:
I can't get past canadian's third room. Thats the third room for me (from Dis lobby), so I never saw the rest of the rooms. Is there another way to enter the ride?

I believe both of you must have accessed the DIS river from the Teleporter network.. using the JC teleporter to access Canadian's room.

Canadian's rooms have been pulled from the river until she can be reached. That is what I saw last night when I rode. Her rooms are not on it, because of that issue at the end of her rooms.

You will need to access the river through someone currently on it. May I suggest you look at some of the lists of the room owners, scattered throughout this thread, to find a friend. You can ask them to take you to their room on the river and start from there.

Ahh!. So we will have to be on it to get to it now. ;) My luck! lol
One thing for down the road, how about putting a teleporter to the rooms about halfway down the ride? That way, if we have that problem again, it may be easier to figure out where the problem/problems are popping up. And, may make it easier to get back on if you dc without having to start all over again.;)
Kim

Please add me to the list to add to the river! I have one room under one of my clones AwsomeTinkBell, and my main character is Melonaide. Thanks!

Full Circle Order as of 6/20/07

flyingpegasus
cat.herder
peasy
CL_reallabgirl
real deal
gogogoofy
hdmonkeybug
jegrezo
daffypluto
disvaclub
moussedude
cdnmickey
coriander
t-birdpride
CL_OutOfMyMind
mrjiminy
disaeryn
redbaybound
berrygirl
astrogumby
stitchcreator
cazalet
starwarskid
mickeysmagic
mickeyskate
purpleduck
rainierears
hagen
disneyfanlv
lifeof
CL_capecad
(and back into flyingpegasus room for a full circle...
Finally got with t-birdpride and added him to the river between coriander and cl_outofmymind (in red above). Also corrected who the whole circle goes back to (also in red).

The river stops right now in MousseDude's Maleficent Room. This is the room. Upon entering it an error message pops up and you are frozen.

mousse.jpg

The room before it is also MousseDude's. Clearly I do not know if the room after is MousseDude's, but CDNMickey is next on the river. I know she does not play much anymore, but we can get in touch with her. However, as a first choice, I would really like to be able to get in contact with MousseDude and just have this room fixed or bypassed.

Anyone know MousseDude? Thanks!

- Dreams

I am surprised you are getting in the room - I sent you a PM he has not logged into Dis since April so PM won't work unfortunately I suspect the same on VMK - he was river founder

Yup, that's the offending room!:rotfl: Well if he hasn't logged on since April it's a good bet he's lost that character.;)
Maybe time to bypass his rooms. Which is truly sad, our founder shouldn't have that happen to him....:lmao:
Kim

Hi all.. I just rode the entire river, including that "offending room" not 3 nights ago. All the way around.

I DID notice in that particular room I did not get a visual of the room until almost done with it, which was weird, it was like super lag.

I do know and have on my friends list, both his children, and his sister-in-law. They do play very regularly.. I will leave messages in VMK for all of them. 'Dude has been coming on to keep his acct alive for the river in the past.. :confused3

Let's see what we get when I ask those 3 family members for help.. oh, and I'll try the river again.. I try to ride it once a week to be sure it stays open.. see if I can still make it through that room.. as I thought the error Dreams was getting was one I have gotten that is not related to a specific room, but more towards VMK or Shockwave just having a bad day.

(If someone's account has been deleted, the message I have seen, upon attempting to enter one of their rooms, is a message that talks about "refurbishing" - like that has anything to do with a deleted acct! :rotfl2: )

I rode the river tonight, just before close, and was accompanied by a friend who had never been on it before.

We both made it through all of Moussedude's rooms. She did dc, but not there.

As we did get through, I will not be at this time, messaging for assistance from his family, since I have nothing specific to say is wrong :confused3

Maybe some of you who experienced a problem, could try riding it again? I am more than happy to message them, but need something very specific that he could actually do/fix.

I suppose if a number of people still have trouble with that one specific room, we could ask him to just remove that one room, leaving the rest of his rooms on the river.. (just doesn't make much sense how some of us, even "newbies" to the river can get through, while others can't) :confused: Ahh, VMK, how you do drive us crazy! :sad2:

The river stops right now in MousseDude's Maleficent Room. This is the room. Upon entering it an error message pops up and you are frozen.

mousse.jpg

The room before it is also MousseDude's. Clearly I do not know if the room after is MousseDude's, but CDNMickey is next on the river. I know she does not play much anymore, but we can get in touch with her. However, as a first choice, I would really like to be able to get in contact with MousseDude and just have this room fixed or bypassed.

Anyone know MousseDude? Thanks!

- Dreams

I do notice on that picture it loaded better for you than me. From the teleporter to the left to the pieces by the pirate table I showed no track at all. :) Maybe it is some weird bug since Duck was able to go through it last night with no problems. Hmmm......
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter