DIS River Order

Bumpin' up. Hope we can fix "Pardon our Pixie Dust. We are closed for refurbishment" :)

Been working on it like no one can possibly believe.

Does anyone have any contact with any of these people?

canadian
darksidemoon
t-birdpride

Out, did you have any luck getting in touch wtih t-birdpride? Thanks!

Sadly, my current plan is to bypass them completely.

...Out, did you have any luck getting in touch wtih t-birdpride?...
...Sadly, my current plan is to bypass them completely...
I left him a message, but have not got a reply. Just go ahead and bypass him. If he wants back in I'll put his rooms between Coriander's (Chedstro) and mine.

Been working on it like no one can possibly believe.
Does anyone have any contact with any of these people?
canadian
darksidemoon
t-birdpride
Out, did you have any luck getting in touch wtih t-birdpride? Thanks!
Sadly, my current plan is to bypass them completely.

Please give it a little more time... a lot of us aren't on here all the time (and a lot of the time we aren't able to read ALL the posts since our last 'log-on'... there are so many on the VMK board alone)

I sent a personal message to canadian today.

Thank you

I think the issues are after my room, but if you need me to do something, please send me a pm.

lifeof

Please give it a little more time... a lot of us aren't on here all the time (and a lot of the time we aren't able to read ALL the posts since our last 'log-on'... there are so many on the VMK board alone)

I sent a personal message to canadian today.

Thank you

Exactly why I have been waiting. :) Thanks for your help. I got a PM from canadian today. We are sooooo close. Thanks again.

CL_CapeCad's room now goes to my room. :woohoo:

If you get a hold of the other people, we can always put them back in somewhere else.

Ok off to ride, to see if I go full circle. :rolleyes1

I gave it a try tonight. Since I am right before the Capes, I can say that Fly's work was successful, and we can progress through.

I rode for a bit, but now I am getting stuck entering a room called hi. I was not paying attention to all the room names, but I know I was beyond redbaybound. I am not sure if the problem is due to room design or my computer. I will try again to see if I get stuck there again.

Not sure if it is the same room, but I got a message saying, "Pardon our pixie dust, this room is being refurbished" huh:rotfl2:

Not sure if it is the same room, but I got a message saying, "Pardon our pixie dust, this room is being refurbished" huh:rotfl2:

Hmm, what room were you in when this happened Sea?

I just rode it and made it all the way through.

Yay! The River is fixed!

I had success as well!!! I think my earlier problem with the room 'hi' was due to my computer.

Congratulations everyone.

The DIS river is officially a full circle!

:cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo:

Need I say more???

Now, if you would like to connect in - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - be patient with us. I have a full list of ppl that I know want in and we will start working on that now. If you are not listed on the bottom of the first post of this thread, please post here and I will get you added.

A few rules that I would like to ask everyone follow:

- Please do not add anyone to the river that is not a DIS member. It is too much of a nightmare to find them if / when they stop playing, are no longer on your friends list, or decide to move to Mars. :) Thank you.

- If you add a DIS member to the river, please test to make sure it flows to and from their room properly and POST HERE where they have been added. I will update the first page as we go along.

- Please remember that rooms take longer to load now and you should allow adequate time for room loading when deciding the duration of the river in your room.

- Rooms on the river MUST be open to everyone. Please triple check this with any river room.

Thanks all. Questions or comments? Just ask.

And I would like to add - WOO-HOO!!!
Thanks all!

Dreams, two rules are missing there:

- Do not block the doorway into your room.. in case someone has teleporter issues, so they come out at your doorway.. they need to be able to get in your room to continue

- Complimenting the not blocking the doorway.. is that you MUST have a starter piece readily accessible.. again, for those that got sent to your room's doorway

These two rules allow for anyone to be able to make the full round of the river, instead of having to go all the way back to where they had started from. :goodvibes

If you get a hold of the other people, we can always put them back in somewhere else.

:cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo:

Need I say more???

Ah, boo. :( It's not fixed.

Got a note in game tonight to please come to canadian's room. Sure enough, leaving canadian's DIS Big Drop, "The Pardon of Pixie Dust" sign comes up and we are all stuck. sigh

Fly, when you rode earlier tonight, it went from CL_capecad's room straight into yours? Wondering where to start with this? Anyone else make it full circle tonight?

Thanks!

I finished riding it 15 minutes to close, and made it full circle.

But noticed Canadian's rooms were not in the loop.

Please add me to the list of ppl who want to join the river. When you're ready...no rush...plenty of patience on this end...:rolleyes1

hmmm.... interesting. I was asked to come check it out at around the same time. Riding right now......

YES!!! It DOES go full circle! So... as I was saying...

:cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo:

Need I say more???

Now, if you would like to connect in - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - be patient with us. I have a full list of ppl that I know want in and we will start working on that now. If you are not listed on the bottom of the first post of this thread, please post here and I will get you added.

A few rules that I would like to ask everyone follow:

- Please do not add anyone to the river that is not a DIS member. It is too much of a nightmare to find them if / when they stop playing, are no longer on your friends list, or decide to move to Mars. :) Thank you.

- If you add a DIS member to the river, please test to make sure it flows to and from their room properly and POST HERE where they have been added. I will update the first page as we go along.

- Please remember that rooms take longer to load now and you should allow adequate time for room loading when deciding the duration of the river in your room.

- Please have a start easily available in case people get bumped to the entrance when changing rooms.

- Please make sure your rooms are not blocked at the entrance for the same reason as above.

- Rooms on the river MUST be open to everyone. Please triple check this with any river room.

Thanks all. Questions or comments? Just ask.

And I would like to add - WOO-HOO!!!
Thanks all!

Congratulations!
I know many of you have spent a lot of time to get things re-connected!

Woot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter