DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

By the way, please everyone, you shouldn't feel compelled to bring Twilight gifts for everyone. I mean, if it's something you want to do, that's fine of course, but everyone won't be doing that. With fish extender gifts and all, it may be overwhelming. Personally, even though I made a little crafty thing for everyone, it's NOTHING really. I'm just looking forward to hanging out with you all, drinking a vampire themed drink (or 2 or 3 or 5) and talking about Bella and Edward and feather pillows. ;)

As the creator of the official piece of Facebook Flair (tell me if you don't have it yet), I certainly am ***IN*** for this event!!!

:thumbsup2

430e46216113da43d0008dac6312975fc90f2736.jpg

am i 'permitted' this flair, even if i'm not attending?

am i 'permitted' this flair, even if i'm not attending?

Of course!! You can be a coven member even if you aren't cruising - we'll just say you are on a hunting expedition and couldn't join us (so long as Edward is sailing the open seas with us.) :rolleyes1

I finished Eclipse last night. I now have almost two full weeks to read Breaking Dawn. I know that is plenty, and I am going to try to stretch it out a bit more than I did the last two. :thumbsup2

OT a bit - speaking of flair, does anyone know how to get your 2nd corkboard? I am pretty sure I read you can have two, and I can't figure it out for the life of me. :confused:

As the creator of the official piece of Facebook Flair (tell me if you don't have it yet), I certainly am ***IN*** for this event!!!

:thumbsup2

430e46216113da43d0008dac6312975fc90f2736.jpg

Dodie! I NEED this flair for my facebook! Can you send it to me? Pleeeeeeeeease with sugar on top!

I finished Eclipse last night. I now have almost two full weeks to read Breaking Dawn. I know that is plenty, and I am going to try to stretch it out a bit more than I did the last two. :thumbsup2

OT a bit - speaking of flair, does anyone know how to get your 2nd corkboard? I am pretty sure I read you can have two, and I can't figure it out for the life of me. :confused:

Wasn't Eclipse just awesome! Breaking Dawn is going to blow your mind away! BD was my favorite out of the 4 books.

Re: corkboard....FB prompted me to create a 2nd corkboard when I couldn't add any more to the 1st one. So you might have to wait, but I'm not 100% positive about that.

So.. Who's buying the DVD this weekend? :wave2:

Who's going to a place that's starting to sell it at midnight the night before?

Me!!!! :rolleyes: In fact, I am driving to my parents house to spend the weekend so I can watch it on their big screen tv. :rolleyes1 And I have preordered a DVD from Target but just can't wait until it is shipped. :confused3 (If there is a cure for this disease, I don't want to know about it.) :rotfl2:

Meee! I can't wait! Like Tonya, I'm going to watch it in my dad's theater room! A L O N E !!

Dodie - please send me the flair on FB!

I am going to be getting the movie, but in a round a bout way.

We're planning on getting the movie as well. Probably at Target. I found there ad contradicted Meijer's ad...so we'll see which one has the most content. I cannot convince DP to find a 24 hour Target and show up on Friday night though. Guess it will have to wait until Saturday morning. Maybe we'll jog to Target....

Dodie - please send me the flair on FB!

I am going to be getting the movie, but in a round a bout way.

I don't know "who you are" on FB aGoofyMom! Are we FB friends? Send me a message on FB so I know to whom to send it and I'll do it right away!!! The more the merrier in this growing coven.

We're planning on getting the movie as well. Probably at Target. I found there ad contradicted Meijer's ad...so we'll see which one has the most content. I cannot convince DP to find a 24 hour Target and show up on Friday night though. Guess it will have to wait until Saturday morning. Maybe we'll jog to Target....

How far have you gotten with the books Todd?

How far have you gotten with the books Todd?

Ummmm....not much progress.:sad2: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:...tonight doesn't look good either. Going to the county court house where I was born to get a birth certificate and then to the Disney store to pre-order BOLT...then chat is tonight...and I have to work dinner in somewhere in there....and I need some beauty sleep.

I just had the thought of how cool it would be to watch Twilight on the Dumbotron while lounging in a deck chair under the stars. I know it won't happen but a girl can dream, can't she? :confused3 ;) It makes me happy just to think about it. :love:

My plan was to rent it, but DH has decided he wants to do some shopping on Saturday, so I told him I have to go to Target. :thumbsup2 He knows why and said he is enabling me. :goodvibes

I just had the thought of how cool it would be to watch Twilight on the Dumbotron while lounging in a deck chair under the stars. I know it won't happen but a girl can dream, can't she? :confused3 ;) It makes me happy just to think about it. :love:

That would ROCK!

Tonya, maybe you could ask Pete if he could pull some strings. If he can walk up to Palo with no reservations and be seated, maybe he can get Twilight on the Dumbotron. :rotfl: :rotfl: popcorn:: popcorn::

:3dglasses <- Me watching Edward in 3D

I think we are sticking with Target in the morning. Their circular said something about a 3 disc DVD set for 17.99.......same price as Meijer (24-hours) has for the 2 disc set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter