DIS Video Tutorials: PHOTOS, TICKERS, SIGNATURES, AVATARS

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thanks dude, this information that you had provided is not only helpful for me but also all the members of this forum:thumbsup2

I this a test run I guess. I am planning our first family trip to Disney. I ahve been many times but my husband has never and of course neither have my children. I am looking for new tips and ideas to make it the most magical for them that they will want to come back in 2 years. {Especially him, he is sort of a grump and says once is enough.) He has alotted me 3500.00 dollars from our doorstep in MI and back. I want a 4 day hopper and to stay at a value resort. Two rooms of course. { My parents will be joining us and carpooling). Any budgetting help or money saving tips would be helpful. Thanks so much.

As new threads are posted, older threads get pushed down, eventually onto another page - and so are harder to find or less likely to be read.

A "sticky" is a thread that DIS Management program to stay/appear at the top of the page of the given board, on every page.

I watched the How to video for uplaoding photos from Photobucket... any thoughts on if it can be done from Snapfish?

I watched the How to video for uplaoding photos from Photobucket... any thoughts on if it can be done from Snapfish?

I don't think you can. You might ask on our Tech Support board at the bottom of the Main Forums page.

I am having trouble getting a count down board to show up on my page. Sorry I dont know much about this stuff. Can anyone help me?

I am having trouble getting a count down board to show up on my page. Sorry I dont know much about this stuff. Can anyone help me?

If you go to the technical thread it will have instructions on how to do that. It may be that you don't have enough posts yet to add a countdown. They are just much better at explaining how to do it than I am.

Good luck!

Good morning,
Does anyone know why I would keep getting an "invalid file" message when trying to add a custom avatar? I followed the tutorial, which was great help and have no problem adding a photo to my signature, but the 100X75 or even 100X100 photo won't upload as my avatar.

Also, does anyone know where I can find a picture for my signature that shows DVC and the Boardwalk?

Thanks for your help!

I would love to see a video on "navigating" thru the site. I have been wondering if there is a way to sign in and just see the NEW posts from a paticular thread....maybe from my last post to current???

It would really help on meets threads. Probably a simple step that I do not know!

:woohoo: YAY!! So happy to have you back Will. This tutorial has been helpful to so many people.

I know that I have had ideas of others we could use, but of course I can't think of them now.:headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter