Disability discrimination from Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that op won’t even say what his mythical disability really is if your going to advocate for the disabled community your usually ok being transparent and it’s the disability in question.

I think this is a perfomative faker using the disabled community to further his crazy conspiracies

Im happy to discuss it but it seems off topic to the point. I'm an 8 year Army veteran and during the first gulf war sustained heavy shrapnel damage to the chest which perforated my left lung, I've struggled with it everyday since and have problems with the most basic joys like playing with my grandchildren.

Im happy to discuss it but it seems off topic to the point. I'm an 8 year Army veteran and during the first gulf war sustained heavy shrapnel damage to the chest which perforated my left lung, I've struggled with it everyday since and have problems with the most basic joys like playing with my grandchildren.
Thank you for your service

Like I said my mother has permanent lung damage as well is oxygen dependent and wears her freaking mask! Everything she does is hard including tieing her own shoes or going to the bathroom unaided. She can’t even walk through Tomorrowland because of the speedway and yet she manages a mask and has for yearsA7FB2DDE-0BB9-4D69-9114-18DC3C811F40.jpeg
Photographic evidence this picture was from a family trip in august 2019

Disney is not a right. It’s a privilege. Their policy is in no way discrimination against any classification of society.

nobody cares about your claims. The CM union made it a condition of their members returning to work that zero exemptions be made to the mask requirement. And for one, applaud the thoroughness and zeal in which Disney is sticking to their guns on this topic.

I had a son with autism and BiPolar disorder and I know he would have not kept his mask on...as much as I would have wanted to take him to WDW I would not be doing so...I support Disney’s efforts to keep everyone working and visiting their parks safe!!! In no way do I see their efforts as discriminatory to those with disabilities. I will be forever grateful for the way they went over and beyond to make our visits special and I have so many many wonderful memories of his joy during our Disney trips. Trust me life is not fair but Disney will be there just as magical as ever waiting for you when this pandemic is behind us.

You guys are really scary. The willingness to submit and ask for corporate rule instead of personal reasonability is pretty shocking, even for the times. Remember the old saying mind your own business? If people cant wear a mask that's their issue and you shouldn't be making every excuse to strip their rights and cheer the authoritarians. I want more personal freedoms, not less. Let people decide, if youre scared stay home, but dont force people who are not scared to live their lives freely. And ban those who are disabled and cant wear a mask. Scary, guys

You guys are really scary. The willingness to submit and ask for corporate rule instead of personal reasonability is pretty shocking, even for the times. Remember the old saying mind your own business? If people cant wear a mask that's their issue and you shouldn't be making every excuse to strip their rights and cheer the authoritarians. I want more personal freedoms, not less. Let people decide, if youre scared stay home, but dont force people who are not scared to live their lives freely. And ban those who are disabled and cant wear a mask. Scary, guys
Sorry we and most importantly Disney disagree with you on this one

What I find scary is people like you that are so frickin selfish that they have no problem putting other people at risk during a global pandemic. If we could say to the virus, "hey, that guy refuses to wear a mask so only get him" then yeah, I would agree with you. You all can take your chances. But it doesn't work that way. You think that we are the stupid ones that are somehow "falling" for some conspiracy, we are the ones that see clearly. And we are STILL dealing with this over a year later BECAUSE of people like you that are being selfish. We can say to you that if you don't like living in a society, then go move to some remote Island. It works both ways. YOU are the scary one because you chose not to believe what is right in front of you and have no problem putting others at risk. You should be ashamed.

As ive said many time, ve been vaccinated, already had covid and have my anti bodies measured at 10x vaccine immunity levels, will get temperature checked to show I dont have it, will self quarantine for two weeks prior to the visit, will have a negative PCR test the day prior. My doctors have made it clear im immune from getting or giving the virus. Explain to me how I'm putting anyone at risk? Masking me or others like me is just theater for the hysterics and harms me as im disabled.

it is not just disabled who will not wear masks, it is anyone who will not wear a mask. sorry you do not agree but it is the rule made by union for the CMs and Disney. it is still your choice if you want to go or not because of rule. and yes I am disabled and I wear my mask based on what Doctor has told me to do. and yes I have breathing issues

As ive said many time, ve been vaccinated, already had covid and have my anti bodies measured at 10x vaccine immunity levels, will get temperature checked to show I dont have it, will self quarantine for two weeks prior to the visit, will have a negative PCR test the day prior. My doctors have made it clear im immune from getting or giving the virus. Explain to me how I'm putting anyone at risk? Masking me or others like me is just theater for the hysterics and harms me as im disabled.
because what happens if you are allowed them someone else who has not doe these steps gets their doctor say it is fine for them but they end up with covid. once you make one exception you must make all. sorry do not agree guess you would prefer that they shut completely down

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter