Disappointed in TSM

Ricklg3

Earning My Ears
I know this is going to get me in trouble, but I was disappointed with TSM. Maybe it was all the hype we rode it twice, followed everybody's advice got there early got FP then got in line waited only 5 mins, and rode again later on FP. The kids were midly pleased with but enjoyed rides like Soaring and Test Track and Dinosour much more. It's a cool concept and tech, but one screen is just like the other minus background changes and object your shooting.

Anybody else feel let down by TSM.

Our worse rides
Stitch's great Escape
TSM

Our favs

Soaring
Test Track
Dinosouar

I've been to the DL TSM in DCA and wasn't impressed. I thought it would be more like the Buzz Lightyear ride and it wasn't at all. The lady at the end said she liked my glasses which was funny but if I wasn't an AP holder for Disneyland, I would skip it.

Well I see why you don't like it, look at your favorites they are all movement oriented rides. If i were to guess the rides in fantasyland were not much to your liking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter